Invitation to Party

Richmond, VA · View map · Visit website

About Invitation to Party

A wedding stationery service based in Richmond, Virginia, Invitation to Party specializes in affordable, custom wedding invitations. At Invitation to Party, couples can find invitations that are unique, beautiful, and unforgettable to match their wedding theme and style. As a small boutique, Invitation to Party has a staff dedicated to communicating with couples throughout the entire design process, from the initial consultation to digital proofs and the final finished product.

Designers at Invitation to Party provide a variety of high-quality matte, metallic, and patterned cardstock to choose for your invitation, as well as pocketfolds, envelofolds, and other unique closure options. Moreover, couples can decide to enhance their catalog or custom invitations with ribbons, envelope liners, custom monogram, custom ink colors, and other embellishments. Besides design, the staff at Invitation to Party help couples with additional services such as envelope addressing, invitation assembly, engraving, and printing and shipping. Other services that may be helpful to know include:

• Eco-friendly
  • Thermography
  • Return address printing
  • Stamp sealing

Products Offered
Couples can purchase matching wedding-day items and miscellaneous signage, so all of the details coordinate with the overall vision. Other products available to customize include imprinted napkins, menus, place cards, programs, RSVP cards, save the dates, and thank you cards. Though they specialize in invitation suites, Invitation to Party also provides assistance with designing favor boxes, escort cards, table numbers, and seating charts.

38 Reviews for Invitation to Party

38 Invitation to Party Reviews

P
Featured
Parker

Married on 05/05/2018

Kristin and the Invitation to Party crew were absolutely incredible! I am a bride who really values "paper" - the invites and save the dates were at the top of my list and I wanted to make sure that ... Read more they were picture perfect in every way. Kristin brought my vision to life and even created a custom toile pattern that is absolutely STUNNING. They really went above and beyond to make sure that the pieces were exactly what I wanted - I was picky and the final product exceeded all expectations :) They were also reasonable with pricing and worked with me to fit my plans into the budget I had for this. In short, I was THRILLED with their work and would highly recommend them to all!

A
Alyssa

Married on 10/13/2018

Kristin is great!

Kristin was wonderful to work with! She was incredibly organized and could provide examples of everything from paper to script to color and everything in between. It was helpful to have the examples ... Read more in front of me because some of the subtleties are lost when browsing online. Not to mention, I totally wasted my time on invitations from Vista Print and Kristin fixed it all!

J
Jaime

Married on 04/28/2018

Invitation to Party did my wedding invitations for my April wedding. They turned out more beautiful and unique than I could have ever imagined. We were having a destination wedding, so there was a lot ... Read more of information that needed to be communicated to the guests in the invitations. They came up with creative solutions so we didn't have to have too many separate cards in the envelops or spend a fortune on unnecessary extra cards! After the first proofs came through, there were a couple minor changes that I asked for and they executed those changes with no trouble at all! I got so many compliments on the invitations and am so grateful for the work they did. Will definitely use Invitation to Party again in the future!