Invitations by Camille

Maywood, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Invitations by Camille

Invitations by Camille, based in Maywood, New Jersey, offers quality, bespoke stationery for your wedding day. Camille is committed to working with you to plan for your special moment with custom designs for one-of-a-kind invitations. Invitations by Camille will take your unique vision and bring it to life at a price point that works for your budget.

This vendor offers a full range of wedding stationery, including invitations, place cards, thank you and save the date cards as well as menus and printed napkins. Whether you’re looking for embossed, foil stamped, letterpress or laser cut options, Invitations by Camille can do it all. They also offer options for printing in Hebrew, Yiddish, and Spanish as well as English. Additional services include:

• Addressing

C
Featured
Cindy

Married on 08/03/2018

Camille made the invitation shopping part one of my favorite parts of planning! I went to one other vendor who was nice but left most of the designing and ideas up to me from scratch. I told Camille a ... Read more few themes or ideas I liked and she was able to show me over a hundred samples to choose from. I had so many options I knew I’d walk out of there happy no matter what! Lost count of how many people texted me or wrote back on the back of their rsvp cards complimenting my invitations. She was recommended to me by a friend after I saw here on WeddingWire and I’m so glad I listened!

N
Nicole

Getting married on 09/29/2019

Responsive , Smooth , and Easy

Working with Camille was an absolute pleasure! From the moment I messaged her on wedding wire, she was immediately responsive. Many say choosing invites can be a big stress factor when planning your ... Read more wedding — not with Camille! From my first appointment she had so many selections and explained every sample in detail. She didn’t rush my decision because I was very indecisive when looking at all the selections. My invites came in and they are MORE than what I’ve ever imagined! I highly recommend Camille if you’re looking for a stress free wedding invite experience.

Nicole
Nicole Tufano

Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing!!!!!!!!!

Camille is the ABSOLUTE BEST! From the start, Camille was professional, knowledgable and so easy to work with. My fiance and I were able to get an appointment within a very reasonable amount of ... Read more time. I was told by many to order my invitations online because "it is way cheaper", but I have to say her pricing is extremely fair and very competitive. Camille is so easy to get in touch with and responds within a reasonable amount of time, if not sooner than many other vendors. She is also a great judge of character. After sitting a while and looking through the many books of all the different types of invitations she carries, Camille told me she knew which invitation I was going to pick, but encouraged us to keep looking. When we finally decided on the invitation, she knew all along that was the one we were going to go with, but at no point in time did we feel rushed. She wanted to make sure we were happy. She gave us an unlimited amount of proofs, but we only needed two. Finally, we had a mishap with our hotel inserts and only realized it after half of our envelopes were sealed. Camille was as upset as I was and was able to order us new envelopes and get them shipped overnight. She really did save the day! I would recommend Camille to everyone because she has been one of the easiest and best parts of our wedding planning experience.