Invitations by Cathy

Bergenfield, NJ · View map

About Invitations by Cathy

Invitations by Cathy offers you a wide selection of cards for all occasions; specializing in weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, sweet 16, quinceañera, bridal and baby showers, and anniversaries, with no special occasion too small or large. Our selection is vast and covers something for all budgets. In addition, we offer full customization. Our partners are trusted and distinguished manufacturers offering you the best designs and quality in the industry today. We offer personal and attentive service 7 days a week in the Tri-State Area. Look no further, Invitations by Cathy will add to your special occasion by assuring you your invitations will be to your liking and delivered on time.

We are not just invitations! We are a full service company offering event planning; working with top florists, photographers, videographers, bakeries, DJs, bands, and so much more. Place the onus on us to make your day a memorable one!

11 Reviews for Invitations by Cathy

11 Invitations by Cathy Reviews

K
Karla

Married on 03/30/2019

Netting Cathy was one of the best things that could have happened to me, I didn't know where to start, having a wedding is definitely a tough process to go through... Cathy was helpful, sweet, caring, ... Read more the perfect person this type of occasions needs. I had over 100 options on everything, she was more than helpful to me. Cathy if you are reading this, THANK YOU! and please be ready! Because I would love to use your services for every other project the future may bring my way :)

G
Gina

Married on 08/20/2016

Cathy was a pleasure to work with from the start. She is very attentive to what your needs are and really listens to you and tries her best to accommodate you. She is very responsive to emails and ... Read more answering questions you may have and making sure you get what you want. She is very flexible with her time and the value is beyond compare. Our invitations were ordered and shipped directly to our house without a problem. Can't wait to send them out in June. Thanks again for everything Cathy!

User4743215

2+ years ago

The invitations for my daughter's wedding were beautiful and I can't wait to send them out... But the reason I'd recommend Cathy is also because of her responsiveness and commitment to a quality ... Read more invitation that met my needs. You can get invitations anywhere but the reason to go to Cathy is because she gets it by listening to your needs and then helping to match your needs to the different invitation vendors. I have recommended her to a friend whose daughter is engaged and would use Cathy again for other invitation needs I may have.