Invitations by Marcy

Orange, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Invitations by Marcy

An independent wedding invitation studio in Orange, Connecticut, Invitations by Marcy prides itself on providing couples with the flexibility to create affordable wedding stationery. Owned and operated by professional designer Marcy Zoock, the studio offers a variety of invitation styles, from stunning and sophisticated to classic and elegant. Boasting a strong sense of design and a commitment to personalized service, Invitations by Marcy guarantees you will fall in love with your wedding stationery!

Invitations by Marcy provides couples with a number of wedding stationery services. Services include:

• Consultations
  • Shipping
  • Printing
  • Design

Areas Covered
Invitations by Marcy is conveniently located in Orange, Connecticut. In addition to the local area, services are also extended to interested couples in New Haven, Fairfield and Westport, Connecticut.

29 Reviews for Invitations by Marcy

29 Invitations by Marcy Reviews

Dianna
Featured
Dianna

Married on 06/30/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Marcy was so amazing to work with and with such reasonable prices too! We had started by looking into more DIY methods online, but Marcy offered not only comparable costs, but such beautiful and ... Read more unique invitations and an amazing experience as well. She's extremely creative, super sweet and kind, and has such a wonderful vision - and is super accommodating with schedules too! Several of our guests told us that our invitations were the most beautiful wedding invites that they'd ever received - and that was all thanks to Marcy! We love her!

L
Laura

Married on 11/30/2018

Easy to work with

Marcy was a pleasure to work with. She made the process easy and was patient when we showed up with zero ideas. We will definitely work with her in the future! Read more Marcy was a pleasure to work with. She made the process easy and was patient when we showed up with zero ideas. We will definitely work with her in the future!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 09/22/2018

I loved my experience using Invitations by Marcy. Marcy was helpful, knowledgeable, and responsive. She had plenty of styles to choose from and was able to provide different options to accommodate my ... Read more budget. She was great at answering all of my questions and had suggestions for wording and keeping appropriate etiquette. My invitations came out beautifully and I can't wait to send them. Not one thing went wrong during this process. I highly recommend Marcy!