Invitations by Whitney

Bristol, TN · View map

About Invitations by Whitney

Invitations by Whitney is a wedding invitations service based in Bristol, Tennessee. Whitney is a talented designer who creates custom wedding invitations and paper crafts for clients in the Tennessee area and beyond. She works with clients in order to obtain a clear vision of your style, wedding theme and personality, and creates invitations that are personalized to you.

Invitations by Whitney specializes in wedding invitations as well as other wedding stationery, including RSVP cards, save-the-dates, thank-you cards, and more. Whitney strives to create a design that reflects your wedding theme and style accurately, so that your wedding guests receive a glimpse of your wedding prior to the actual day of your celebration. She provides assembly, design, and printing services, as well as personalized design that is reflective of your style and design vision. She also creates other stationery and card products including:

• Custom invitations

J
Jake Poersch

Getting married on 09/28/2019

Save the Date

Invitations by Whitney created a Save the Date design that was beyond my expectations. She was able to take the ideas that I had and develop a beautiful piece of work. She was professional, prompt, ... Read more and intuitive throughout the entire process. Next, the quality of the paper used, legibility of fonts, and the consistency of over 100 invitations was nothing short of excellent. At this point, I can’t wait to work with Whitney on formal wedding invitations in the next few months.

Miranda
Miranda Greeson

Getting married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely in love with Whitney’s work!

Ordering our invites was the easiest thing we have done so far! Whitney is spot on and truly captures the vision you are looking for. I would definitely recommend her! Read more Ordering our invites was the easiest thing we have done so far! Whitney is spot on and truly captures the vision you are looking for. I would definitely recommend her!

M
Morgan Whitaker

Married on 04/20/2019

Everything was perfect!

I sent Whitney my idea for my wedding invitations and she created exactly what I had in mind! They were perfect! She would respond very quick to any messages I sent her and made the process easy!I ... Read more would highly recommend her!