Invited Design Studio

Lee, NH · View map · Visit website

About Invited Design Studio

Invited Design Studio is a stationary and photography design company specializing in weddings and based out of Lee and Hampstead, New Hampshire. Owners and artists Cortney and Erin are committed to bringing your ideas and vision to life while providing the highest quality work possible. Whether you need stunning, customized invitations or incredible photography for your big day, Invited Design Studio will ensure you are delighted with your experience.

Photography:

Invited Design Studio provides professional photography services for engagements, weddings, families, and portraits in a creative, photojournalistic style. Erin is a member of PPA (Professional Photographers of America) and we have been honored to have our work featured on Style Me Pretty, InSide Weddings, Martha Stewart Weddings, WellWed Magazine, Seacoast Weddings, New Hampshire Bride Magazine, and the Television show Four Weddings. Erin has over 18 years of experience in photography and has shot over 200 weddings since 2003. We take a limited number of weddings per year, and only book one wedding per weekend. We also love to travel so if you are having a destination wedding or are interested in securing your wedding date with us please reach out!

Stationary Design:

Along with beautiful photography, Invited Design Studio provides custom stationary services. Cortney is a graphic designer with more than 17 years of experience and offers beautiful, customized designs unique to you. If you can imagine it, we can create it! We have a wide range of stationary items to choose from, including:

• Favors
  • Reserved signs
  • Seating charts
  • Table numbers
  • Welcome bags

We look forward to hearing from you!

-Cheers,

Cort & Erin

54 Reviews for Invited Design Studio

54 Invited Design Studio Reviews

B
Featured
Brookelynn

Married on 11/18/2018

Wouldn’t dream of hiring anyone else

We booked Erin for our November wedding and honestly could not be happier. The pictures truly speak for themselves, they are beyond beautiful and the amount of compliments I’ve received are crazy. ... Read more Erin took the time to get to know us, what our vision was, and how we wanted our day to go. Her package included an engagement session which we loved and created less work for us which was key! Her sneak peeks were posted within 24 hours and were just as amazing as the finished products. She was professional, funny, and could easily round up my rowdy groomsmen which is no easy feat. Our pictures (all 700 of them) were done and given to us within 3 weeks. We are beyond satisfied and plan to recommend Erin for all future photography needs! Hire her, you won’t be disappointed

K
Kerri

Married on 08/19/2017

We had an excellence experience working with Invited Design for our wedding.

Working with Invited Design was one of the best decision we made. Erin and Courtney were informative and professional. We were so happy with everything starting with our engagement photos, save the ... Read more date cards, to our invitations and wedding photos. When we look at our photos we are instantly brought back right to our wedding day. We highly recommend Invited Design for your special day!

L
Lauren Forte

Married on 10/01/2016

Magical Misty October Wedding Day

My husband and I loved the photos and overall experience we received from Invited Design Studio. Our wedding day was a soggy one, but the ladies were timely, professional, helpful, and EXTREMELY ... Read more patient! The ceremony was planned for outdoors and even though I was hesitant to keep it that way, Erin and Lisa did not pressure me to move it indoors in any way. They remained calm and collected which made me feel more at ease with my decision. I decided to keep the ceremony outdoors moments before I was supposed to walk down the isle. Thankfully, the rain turned into a light mist which made for some gorgeous photos as a result. I am so grateful that I had two wonderful photographers that day who knew what they were doing and didn't let a little rain slow them down.