Invites & More...By Erin

Randolph, NJ · View map

About Invites & More...By Erin

We are continuing to provide wedding invitations to you BY APPOINTMENT call me-Erin Delaney 201-572-2775 for an appointment in our Randolph location.

We have partnered with A Touch of Elegance Wedding & Special Events and Infinity Entertainment.

3 Reviews for Invites & More...By Erin

3 Invites & More...By Erin Reviews

J
Jill

Married on 05/12/2012

Erin was so wonderful. She took a lot of time with my mother and I and she even came to my house to hand deliver my invitations and thank you's. Read more Erin was so wonderful. She took a lot of time with my mother and I and she even came to my house to hand deliver my invitations and thank you's.

M
Michele

Married on 09/06/2008

Erin is super friendly! She offered us advice on everything that pertained to the wedding! We ordered invites, napkins, save the dates, gifts, veil, and programs from her. Read more Erin is super friendly! She offered us advice on everything that pertained to the wedding! We ordered invites, napkins, save the dates, gifts, veil, and programs from her.

T
Crystal

Married on 07/29/2006

I loved this little shop! I got my save-the-dates, vail, purse, and some bridal party gifts here. Erin, the woman who always helped me, and I believe owns the shop, was wonderful. She was very helpful ... Read more helpful and friendly.

Invites & More...By Erin FAQ