InvitesByAmy.com

Johnson City, TN · View map

About InvitesByAmy.com

Invites by Amy specializes in making custom invitations that are unique and perfectly tailored to meet your expectations. We have an amazing selection of wedding invitations, save the dates, engagement announcements and more. Unlike other wedding invitation vendors, Invites by Amy has a staff of designers and talented professionals who will be working on making sure that you receive the perfect invitation for your next event. We offer direct delivery and are always available to walk you through the process of selecting your invitations. Invites by Amy has everything you need to help make your wedding come together, and with the largest selection of invitations on the market, there is something for everyone. We offer the highest quality invitations at reasonable and affordable prices. Please visit our website at www.InvitesByAmy.com.

12 Reviews for InvitesByAmy.com

12 InvitesByAmy.com Reviews

User4306921

2+ years ago

Land of Oz was GREAT! I was able to order the bridal gown of my dreams without breaking the bank. They were very helpful. I went to bridal store and was able to find the dress on line and they ... Read more ordered the dress for a 1/3 of the price. I was a little worried because they were going by style and number and did not have dresses in store but my worries disappeared when the dress came in exactly as I tried on at a designer store. I would suggest land of oz for getting wedding dress you want without spending thousands of dollars.

J
Joy

Married on 12/31/2011

Fay and Mike were amazing to work with. They were able to order my dress without the overhead costs and it really inabled me to get the dress of my dreams. The turn-around was awesome! They were also ... Read more able to order my bridesmaids and flower girl dresses at a discounted price. Everything came in quickly and arrived in perfect condition. I'm already referring them to other brides. I can't tell you how appreciative I was to work with the Land of Oz. Thank you!! Joy & Brian

Shalona
Shalona

Married on 06/11/2011

Got us what we need and quickly. Read more Got us what we need and quickly.