InvitoBella, LLC

Hammond, LA · View map

About InvitoBella, LLC

​Hi, friend! As a lover of paper, I always feel beautiful moments should be captured with the perfect stationery to tell the story. My unique vision for your stationery needs allows me to create one-of-a-kind pieces for your special event. I create each design with pride and with your style in mind. Each event + life milestone should be celebrated with beautiful stationery that is not only inviting but memorable.

​First things first — congrats on your engagement! Your invitations set the tone for your soiree and offer your guests a little sneak peek of what's to come. (Hopefully lots of cake and champagne!) I'll work with you to create an invitation suite that is completely custom and infused to the brim with you and your fiance's personality.

Send me a message and let's chat!

4 Reviews for InvitoBella, LLC

4 InvitoBella, LLC Reviews

J
Jaime

Married on 02/06/2015

Ashley was very helpful in helping me choose my save the dates. I told her exactly what I wanted and she quickly drafted it and sent it to me to review. We tweaked it a few times and that was it! They ... Read more They were in the mail and I got them very quickly!

A
Aaron & Kristen

Married on 11/08/2014

Wonderful lady to work with. She was a huge help! Read more Wonderful lady to work with. She was a huge help!!!

User5642250

2+ years ago

Absolutely the best place to get invitations! So many options and incredible service to meet your needs. Read more Absolutely the best place to get invitations! So many options and incredible service to meet your needs.