iO Makeup & Hair

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About iO Makeup & Hair

iO Makeup & Hair is a professional bridal beauty and hair studio in Cancun, Mexico. This team of experienced and talented stylists creates one of a kind looks to suit every bridal style. They will work with you in a trial and on the wedding day to perfect a natural or glam style that accents your beautiful features. Whether you’re a boho beach bride or desire a formal style, iO Makeup & Hair will make your bridal pampering experience truly enjoyable.

iO Makeup & Hair provides onsite makeup and hair services for weddings in Cancun and Riviera Maya. You and your bridal party can enjoy a custom makeup application and intricate hair styling service. They offer airbrush makeup and false lash application as part of your package. Bridal trials are recommended so that your artist can perfect our wedding day look before the big day.

38 Reviews for iO Makeup & Hair

38 iO Makeup & Hair Reviews

Jennifer
Featured
Jennifer Rooney

Married on 05/05/2019

Talented & Wonderful to work with!

I used iO makeup for my wedding on 5/5. There 6 women and 1 child. These ladies did an EXCELLENT job for all of the ladies. Their hair & makeup looked gorgeous and stayed all night long. We did hair & ... Read more makeup in my Corner Suite at Hyatt Ziva Cancun. I can’t say enough great things about the women and their talent. They were all so nice and helpful and did such a great job. I’d recommend them to anyone!

Kiki
Kaitlyn

Married on 05/15/2019

Simply Amazing!

Ioana and her team were absolutely amazing, they were all hand working and kind ensuring each and every girl including myself looked their best! I would recommend them to anyone getting married in the ... Read more Cancun area they were a big part in making my wedding so wonderful and memorable! Thanks again Ladies!!

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 05/03/2019

Flawlessly beautiful

From start to finish the ladies were nothing but professional. They knew exactly what we wanted with use explaining it in few little words. We all loved our hair and makeup so much that we didn’t ... Read more want to shower at the end of the night and ruin it! Plus their prices were more than reasonable! Thank you ladies for making us look amazing!!!