iO Makeup & Hair

Cancun, MX · View map · Visit website

About iO Makeup & Hair

iO Makeup & Hair is a professional bridal beauty and hair studio in Cancun, Mexico. This team of experienced and talented stylists creates one of a kind looks to suit every bridal style. They will work with you in a trial and on the wedding day to perfect a natural or glam style that accents your beautiful features. Whether you’re a boho beach bride or desire a formal style, iO Makeup & Hair will make your bridal pampering experience truly enjoyable.

iO Makeup & Hair provides onsite makeup and hair services for weddings in Cancun and Riviera Maya. You and your bridal party can enjoy a custom makeup application and intricate hair styling service. They offer airbrush makeup and false lash application as part of your package. Bridal trials are recommended so that your artist can perfect our wedding day look before the big day.

43 Reviews for iO Makeup & Hair

43 iO Makeup & Hair Reviews

Jennifer
Featured
Jennifer Rooney

Married on 05/05/2019

Talented & Wonderful to work with!

I used iO makeup for my wedding on 5/5. There 6 women and 1 child. These ladies did an EXCELLENT job for all of the ladies. Their hair & makeup looked gorgeous and stayed all night long. We did hair & ... Read more makeup in my Corner Suite at Hyatt Ziva Cancun. I can’t say enough great things about the women and their talent. They were all so nice and helpful and did such a great job. I’d recommend them to anyone!

E
Evelina

Getting married on 04/18/2020

Great Service!

I had visited Cancun for a wedding and wanted to get my hair done, upon contacting my hotel spa the work they had done didn’t seem like quality and wanted to charge $90 for an updo. A week before ... Read more departure I started researching and found iO Makeup & Hair. I cannot rave enough about the flexibility and the service that was provided. I was picked up and dropped off at the hotel by Ioana as we decided that would be the best option as I am not familiar with the Cancun area. My hair and makeup was beautiful and lasted through the humidity and sweaty dancing throughout the night! Ioana is a professional and I would highly recommend her to any bride or guests. She is the only one who had responded in a timely manner and had fair pricing. Don’t second guess yourself and book her! And again thank you for making me feel beautiful!

Stephanie
Stephanie

Married on 07/22/2019

Amazing work

They did a great job with our makeup and hair. They were also fast but efficient. A job well done. Read more They did a great job with our makeup and hair. They were also fast but efficient. A job well done.