I'On Meeting House

Mount Pleasant, SC · View map · Visit website

About I'On Meeting House

The I’On Meeting House, a quaint venue located in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, specializes in creating simple and elegant wedding ceremonies. This venue is located near downtown Charleston, South Carolina, and provides a welcoming environment for you and your guests. With its crisp white walls and arched windows, couples will have a charming backdrop to their special day situated in an authentic Lowcountry neighborhood.

Facilities and Capacity
The I’On Meeting House can welcome up to 150 of your friends and family. The property also features a lawn just outside the I’On Meeting House. If needed,there is additional space for your wedding reception on the lawn with a temporary tent as an option as well. Couples desiring an intimate elopement can host their ceremony on the property as well. With up to 25 of your friends and family, you can have a private elopement right in the I’On Community.

For couples in need of an officiant for their wedding or elopement, the team at the I’On Meeting House can help you find the perfect one. All parts of your wedding can be held in this lovely setting, including:

• Bridal showers

B
Featured
brittany

Married on 08/04/2018

I cant say enough about my experience with Pam and how happy I was with our decision to have our wedding ceremony at the Ion Meeting House. Initially, we chose to look at this venue because of the ... Read more cute, quaint neighborhood and as soon as we entered and saw how beautiful the inside of the building is we were sold. It feels very clean and symmetrical with tons of natural light. Its super plain so you can dress it up or keep it as is. For me, I fell in love with the simplicity of the space. The set up is perfect-it has a separate room in the back with bathrooms and storage space. As a bride, the location is very convenient as well-its across the street from an Inn and a few restaurants/Pub and next door is a salon- making the morning of my wedding very simple! We received a lot of feedback from guests on the beauty of the building and the convenience of parking as well. Working with Pam, was one of the few easy things about planning a wedding! She responded to emails and phone calls immediately. She always made herself available for me to "take another look" at the place for planning purposes. She worked well with my planner and was present for the rehearsal and ceremony serving as an invaluable resource. After working with Pam for months during the planning process, she'd become someone who my fiancé and I found a lot of comfort in. The night before our wedding, she gave us the BEST wedding advice we've gotten and its something we wont forget! Having developed a personal relationship with her, made the ceremony even more meaningful and the memories of the Ion Meeting House even sweeter. Having my ceremony at the Ion Meeting House is the best decisions I made when it comes to our wedding day and Id recommend it to anyone! (I haven't received my professional pictures back yet, but here are a few that I received from guests)

M
Missy

Getting married on 04/18/2020

I'On meeting house was the perfect location to host our silent auction. Would highly recommend! Read more I'On meeting house was the perfect location to host our silent auction. Would highly recommend!

Tai C Reid

Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful venue

The I'on was perfect for our wedding on August 3, 2019! Pam was wonderful from the very beginning, she was very helpful seeing as how I had to plan everything from Ohio. She was available anytime I ... Read more had a question, via Email or phone she always got right back to me. The venue looks even better in person!! She even made time for us to drive down and see it a few months before the wedding. We had a beautiful wedding, I had no complaints! I would totally recommend The I'On Meeting house for a wedding. Our guests were very impressed!! We all had a great time! There's also gorgeous scenery around the I'On to take pictures