Iowa Diamond

West Des Moines, Iowa · View map · Visit website

About Iowa Diamond

Iowa Diamond consists of fourth-generation jewelers with an astounding selection of gorgeous pieces that are sure to please. This jewelry megastore is a well-known fixture of West Des Moines, Iowa, and is famous for its large range of engagement styles, many of which are unique to their store. Visit Iowa Diamond to find the picture-perfect ring you’ll love to wear all your life.

No two diamonds are the same, and the professionals at Iowa Diamond knows it. Their Graduate Gemologist and Certified Diamondologists will assist you in ensuring that your pieces are as special as you are. This jeweler offers custom as well as designer engagement ring options as well as wedding bands. For those in need of beautiful gemstones, this vendor also offers loose diamond options.

31 Reviews for Iowa Diamond

31 Iowa Diamond Reviews

Featured
User4105066

2+ years ago

I would (and have) recommend Adam Cline at Iowa Diamond to anyone and everyone. My fiance and I custom-designed a wedding ring with Adam and he took the time to be personable, to ask us questions, to ... Read more teach us about diamonds and rings, and to make sure we weren't buying "something" but instead buying a symbol of love and devotion that we'd share for the rest of our lives. If you want a truly personal jeweler, someone you can refer to amongst friends as "my jeweler", call Adam Cline at Iowa Diamond.

B
Brianna

Married on 10/14/2017

My fiance and I went together to choose our engagement ring. The ring is beautiful and unique, but what made our experience truly worth while was Gina. Her professionalism, knowledge, and friendliness ... Read more were as one-of-a-kind as our custom engagement ring. She let us sit with her for nearly four hours before all three of us were comfortable with our ring setting and diamond selection. We never felt pressured to purchase something outside of our price-range, and she really embraced our individual styles to find a ring that compliments both of our personalities. Thanks Gina, and thank you Iowa Diamond!

User5441676

2+ years ago

Wonderful to work with

Iowa Diamond was wonderful to work with. They brought us many options and helped us find the perfect rings for us. Gina was fabulous to work with and I would definitely recommend them! Read more Iowa Diamond was wonderful to work with. They brought us many options and helped us find the perfect rings for us. Gina was fabulous to work with and I would definitely recommend them!