Ipswich Country Club

Ipswich, MA · View map · Visit website

About Ipswich Country Club

Ipswich Country Club is a unique wedding venue located in Ipswich, Massachusetts. The country club and manicured golf course are situated among picturesque woods and wetlands on the North Shore. The venue provides a private, intimate space for your wedding celebrations with a classic, modern atmosphere. Ipswich Country Club offers beautiful event spaces with indoor and outdoor options, both offering scenic views of the surrounding grounds. The venue also provides in-house catering and all the amenities you could require for your wedding day.

Facilities and Capacity
Ipswich Country Club can accommodate up to 250 guests in its three event spaces. The clubhouse provides a spacious setting with panoramic views of the golf course and surroundings through floor-to-ceiling windows. The outdoor terrace is perfect for cocktail hour and outdoor wedding receptions, and there is a private indoor cocktail area for winter weddings and poor weather. The venue also boasts outdoor garden ceremonies that provide the perfect backdrop to exchange vows.

Ipswich Country Club offers a wide range of wedding services, which include:

• Bridal suite

Alexa
Featured
Alexa Sanchez

Married on 11/03/2018

A Beautiful Venue, Delicious Food, and Amazing Staff!

After visiting the Ipswich Country Club earlier this year, choosing to get married there was one of the easiest wedding decisions my husband and I made, and now that our wedding has come and gone ... Read more we’re very happy we did. First of all, the venue and grounds are beautiful. Inside the club you’ll find modern rooms with large windows, a well-decorated and open lobby area with a picturesque piano, and a long deck with a fire pit overlooking a grassy area with lots of trees (the foliage was beautiful in the fall). I’ve heard from a lot of married couples that they didn’t have time to eat at their wedding--thankfully we were able to because the food was delicious. Our guests could pick from eggplant napoleon, stuffed chicken, and maple-glazed salmon, and we heard positive reviews on all the dishes. All of the staff at the club were courteous and experienced, especially the Events Director, Melissa, who clearly loves what she does and is fantastic at it. From the day we first visited the club to the end of our reception, Melissa was attentive, friendly, and had a great eye for detail. She was prompt at answering all our questions and would offer ideas and share photos from past weddings that she thought had the look we were also seeking (and she was always spot on). During the reception she kept things on schedule with gentle reminders to us and always made sure we had drinks in hand. :) We can’t imagine how the wedding would have gone without her expert guidance. To sum up, we are so happy we chose Ipswich Country Club for our wedding and would recommend it to anyone looking for a woodsy, modern, and clean venue with top-notch food and staff!

O
Ogechi

Married on 07/13/2019

Perfect Venue for our special day

The Ipswich Country Club was the perfect place for us. Something that was important to us was feeling like the space was just ours. Luckily, they only do one event a night. The grounds of the country ... Read more club are beautiful. There were so many places for us to have pictures taken. The event coordinator Melissa was beyond amazing. She was easy to work with and made sure to understand our vision early on. She kept in constant communication with us and answered all of our questions. I had done all of the flower arrangements and put the decorations together and was prepared to come early the day of my wedding to set everything up. The day before our wedding at the rehearsal dinner, Melissa assured me she had it all covered. I had to trust her and I am glad I did. Her setup was exactly what I wanted and more. Two other staff members (Andrea and Erica) were amazing the day of our wedding. They took such good care of our guests and our wedding party. We also did the rehearsal dinner there. The food at rehearsal dinner as well as at the reception was excellent. I might be biased, but it was the best wedding food I have ever I would highly recommend the Ipswich Country Club to anyone looking for a classic, elegant, private setting. From the staff to the venue, you will not go wrong!

A
Alexandra

Married on 06/08/2019

The best decision you will make for your wedding!

Having our wedding at the Ipswich Country Club was the best decision we made. The beautiful grounds, awesome outdoor patio for cocktail hour, perfect hall space were all a given. The food at cocktail ... Read more hour and dinner were delicious and all our guests were raving about it. BUT the best best part of having our wedding here was Melissa, our wedding coordinator. She went so incredibly above and beyond throughout the whole planning process to make our day perfect. From her excellent responsiveness, flexibility in meetings, and organization, we felt extremely comfortable that our wedding day was going to go smoothly, and it absolutely did because of her! She coordinated all of our vendors, made sure the timing was right so we wouldn't have to worry. On that day, she exceeded all expectations. She even helped carry my purse while we were taking pictures, individually brought my husband and I food and drinks, and the best was she cleaned up all the money that was thrown (Greek wedding!). She made us feel like we were her own family because of how importantly she treated our wedding day. Of course we noticed what an awesome job she did, but even our family and friends were commenting how amazed they were about what she did for us that day. Words can't describe how grateful we are for all of her hard work and dedication!! We wish we could replay that day all over again... thank you!!