iReserve Entertainment

Franklin Lakes, NJ · View map · Visit website

About iReserve Entertainment

iReserve Entertainment is a full service event production team located in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey. Everything we do is based around the music.

Work with us at each step of the process, from planning and rehearsals to the main event. We build relationship with all of our clients to ensure that your event will be all you have imagined, and flawless from start to finish. With iReserve, there is also much more than just the music. Some enhancements include:

With iReserve Entertainment, there is much more than just the music. Some enhancements include:

• Photo booths

Sara
    Featured
    Sara

Married on 07/12/2019

Absolutely incredible and unforgettable!

I got married on 7/12/19 and this was my absolute favorite vendor! I was first introduced to Sal at my cousin’s wedding in 2011. I remember being on the dance floor, having the time of my life in the ... Read more middle of the party, and thinking “I really hope this guy is still doing weddings when I get married because he HAS to do my wedding”. From just one meeting with Sal you immediately understand that he has a genuine love for what he does and for music in general. He is so innovative and is always looking for new ways to stand out and make your party unforgettable. The night of, the entire team was fantastic! The dance floor was full all night, every guest visited the photo booth, people came up to me because they couldn’t believe pictures of them tearing it up on the dance floor were being displayed on the big DJ screens, and the sparklers were such an amazing touch that no one expected. If you want your wedding to be an experience that no one will ever forget, go to Sal and his team!

Sarah
    Sarah Gentile

Married on 08/02/2019

Best decision!!

IReserve was one of the easiest and best decisions we made for our wedding. EVERYBODY can’t stop talking about the band! They had everyone on the dance floor the whole night and knew exactly what to ... Read more play. Sal was perfect and a dream to work with. I cannot recommend them enough. Book them for your wedding, trust us you will be so happy you did!

M
    Megan

Married on 07/27/2019

Wonderful!!!

Sal from iReserve was awesome! We had a great experience planning with him and an even better time at the wedding. Our dance floor was packed and our guests are still raving about what a good time ... Read more they had. So happy with our choice.