Irie Matrimony Weddings + Events

St Thomas, VI · View map · Visit website

About Irie Matrimony Weddings + Events

Irie Matrimony Weddings + Events is a professional wedding and event planner based in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. This wedding and event planner specializes in designing weddings on St. Thomas, St. John, and Water Island. Irie Matrimony Weddings + Events builds unique relationships with each client to understand them well enough to create an event that is representative of them and their love story.

Irie Matrimony Weddings + Events offers a wide range of professional event planning services for you to take advantage of. This event planner will assist you through the entire planning process including the ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Additionally, Irie Matrimony Weddings + Events is available to assist with budget analysis, creating timelines, picking out vendors, establishing to-do lists, making a guest list, and much more.

32 Reviews for Irie Matrimony Weddings + Events

32 Irie Matrimony Weddings + Events Reviews

K
Featured
Kaitlyn

Married on 01/20/2018

I would recommend Laysha and the Irie Matrimony team any day! I want to get married again just so i can work with her again! I don't even know where to start, having a destination wedding puts a lot ... Read more of trust in the person/team planning YOUR wedding. I did not see the colors or flowers until the day of and that is a little scary, but Laysha pulled everything off perfectly without a problem and everything turned out better than i could have ever imagined! We had hurricanes to deal with that moved our whole itinerary and wedding date and Laysha made me feel at ease, even with her losing power and wifi from the storms, she still made sure she got a hold of me and let me know every thing was going to be alright! When we got to the island we got off our cruise ship and she had a taxi waiting for us to bring us to the beach and when we met her it felt like i have known her my whole life, everything went amazing even tho we only had 4 hours on the island since our cruise ship was leaving at 1 pm. we were married, photographed and had cake and champagne all before we had to head back to the ship and the best part was WE DID NOT FEEL RUSHED. Im hoping Laysha and the team will be able to do our vow renewal some day! Thank you again for making my best day ever the most amazing day ever! Love Kate and David

Courtney
Courtney Ludwig

Married on 05/24/2019

Absolutely Perfect

If there was a higher rating than 5. 0 I would rate Laysha/Irie Matrimony as a 10! I was working with a local wedding planner here in the Midwest and didn't have the most confidence in her or feel ... Read more completely comfortable with what she was doing but I thought that was probably a normal feeling when planning the biggest event of your life in a place you've never even been to..fast forward: I found Laysha through a facebook group where another bride had recommended her. I decided to send her an email and was very surprised to get a response back from her that same day! Reading her email back to me put me at ease much more than my current planner was and right then I decided to cut off my local planner and work with this woman I'd never met. From that moment on Laysha was there whenever I needed her! I told her my dreams for the wedding and she even helped me figure out the AMAZING reception that was beyond my wildest dreams. I mentioned how I wanted to do an activity as a wedding favor instead of a "traditional" physical favor. She ran with the idea and my reception turned into a magical catamaran ride with food, cookies, cupcakes, an open bar, and we got everyone 2 snorkeling trips. All of that for the price of my original Food and Beverage! I was floored. She was there for all my freak outs and cheered me on when I was excited about something. And when disaster struck (my flight sold our seats and we were stuck overnight in Puerto Rico!) Laysha was there the next morning and picked me up from the airport with a hug and drink in hand, and took us right to the courthouse to insure I got everything taken care of! As someone with extreme Anxiety, having someone I trust taking care of everything involving the wedding was the most important thing and my decision to hire Laysha was the best decision I've ever made! (Aside from marrying my husband I suppose :P ) Not only did I get the best wedding planner in the entire world, I also gained a really great friend that I will cherish for years!

Crystal
Crystal Branch-Howard

Married on 05/11/2019

Our Beachside Wedding Ceremony

My Husband and I got married at Secret harbor beach resort. Our room was located on the first floor and it was perfect while walking down the sand to my husband. Laysha our wedding coordinator was ... Read more awesome in obtaining our marriage license application. She went the extra mile to ensure we had our application processed on the island . The views were awesome and we loved the background and scenic views during our ceremony. The officiant was so graceful in his words when marrying us. This was an awesome experience and we loved the blue waters on St Thomas. Our memories will last forever!