Irie Weddings & Events

Denver, CO · View map

About Irie Weddings & Events

Trying to figure out how to have cannabis at your wedding without your guests being offended or overindulging? We know that can be tough. Irie Weddings & Events is here to help you navigate the twists and turns of offering cannabis to your guests in a beautiful and safe way!

Irie curates a custom cannabis bar for your big day complete with a wide variety of smoking apparatuses, lighters, cleaning supplies and strain signage so your guests know what they are enjoying! Our knowledgeable staff is there to moderate serving sizes, answer guests burning questions and elevate their experience.

Start with a complimentary phone consultation to make sure we are the right fit for you!

Irie's cannabis bar services are currently available in Denver CO, Aspen CO, Los Angeles CA and Seattle WA.

11 Reviews for Irie Weddings & Events

11 Irie Weddings & Events Reviews

Holly
Holly Graham

Married on 06/01/2019

Timoney Wedding Cannabis

My husband and I had our wedding at The Chateaux at Fox Meadows June 1, 2019. We decided to go with the Platinum Package, and as one of our add-on’s we choose a Cannabis Bar. I was able to meet with ... Read more Bec (love her) and discuss all options we had for our baud bar. Madlyne was our other Bud-tender and she was a delight as well. Their layout was beautiful, ranging from edibles to pre-rolled and fresh bud, with glass pipes and bong options. Each item had a sign in front of it, describing if it was a sativa, indica or hybrid as well as flavors in it. They were very educated and informative to all our guests who had questions or asked for suggestions. They were so easy to work with and it turned out to be huge hit to all our guests. If you’re looking for something unique for your guests, this is definitely the thing to keep your guests talking about your wedding for a while. Thank you Bec and Madlyne for making our wedding one that we will never forget. It was truly a pleasure and I would absolutely recommend this as an add on to any party or wedding!! 5 stars!!

M
Morton Hamilton Sager

Married on 05/26/2019

Everyone said we had the coolest wedding

Great service, very knowledgeable Read more Great service, very knowledgeable

Nora
Nora Lupi

Married on 04/27/2019

Best. Wedding. Ever.

Seriously. Best. Wedding. Ever. And *I’m* not just saying that because it was mine. All of my friends have been telling me for the last 4 months that they have never been to a better wedding and doubt ... Read more they ever will. Personally, I think it’s possible if any of them book Irie. I come at this as not only a former bride working with Irie, but also someone who assisted in hosting 40+ Weddings in my own job, so I often know a lot of what goes on “behind the scenes.” But the Irie ladies thought of details even I wouldn’t have thought of. They really made the entire process less overwhelming by breaking down a timeline, a to-do list, amazing recommendations, and so many other wonderful services. We had 16+ people try cannabis for the first time at our wedding and NO adverse reactions. I didn’t have to hide my cannabis use, but I didn’t have to make any guests uncomfortable. It was beyond perfection and I only wish we could do it again!!! Thanks so much ladies. I’ll never forget it—or you!!