Irina Ventresca Photography

San Francisco, California · View map · Visit website

About Irina Ventresca Photography

Irina Ventresca Photography is a wedding photography company based in San Francisco, California. Irina seeks to preserve the beautiful, special moments in the lives of her clients by capturing them in stunning photographs. She is passionate about documenting the moments of laughter and joy, as well as the romantic moments that go unseen, so that you can remember the fullness and beauty of your wedding day for years to come.

Irina Ventresca Photography offers wedding photography, as well as engagement, lifestyle, and portrait photography services. Irina specializes in outdoor photography with natural lighting, and loves to create unique engagement photoshoots and capture elopements in nature. She offers flexible photography skills and accommodates to your ideas to capture your relationship in an authentic, personalized way. Not only does Irina document the special moments of your wedding with family and guests, but she seeks to draw out the raw emotion of your special day so that you can relive the joy and wonder that you felt. She offers the following services in photography packages:

• Additional hours

Featured
Lauren Valencia

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Photographer

Irina was such a JOY to work with. She is sweet, kind, and so willing to help out with her valuable suggestions and advice. She made us feel so comfortable throughout the entire process. On top of it ... Read more all, she has natural talent and a great eye for photography. It's been months and we STILL go through our photos on the regs. SO SO happy we found her!

Keryn
Keryn Bozeman

Married on 10/27/2018

Picture Perfect!

Working with Irina was outstanding! A few months ago my husband and I were eloping, and just wanted simple pictures in a pretty landscape. I myself, have been dreaming of this day for awhile by ... Read more following so many accounts on instagram to see the different types of dreamy wedding photos. I had always wanted the romantic in the moment photos and was searching everywhere for a good photographer to do so. That's when I found Irina. Her photos caught my eye instantly. She was quick to respond to my inquiry, and helped me figure out the best photo options for me. She also was so friendly ahead of time getting to know me and my husband as people and not just as clients. When she met us for our shoot it felt more comfortable and less awkward (my husband and I are extremely awkward). With that, she was able to make the two most awkward human beings look lovely in photographs! She was also able to adjust a few things in the photographs for me to make them absolutely perfect! Even better, she had just started making video teasers! I was ecstatic to be able to get all of this done in one shot! She recorded our vows and made a teaser exactly like what I had dreamed of. It was like she was a mind reader! I would recommend Irina to everyone! Her work is simple, elegant, romantic and just perfectly captured. I am so glad we found her! Part of me wishes we could get married again just to keep hiring her for photos!

Irina Ventresca Photography FAQ