Iris Catering

San Juan, PR · View map

About Iris Catering

We have more than 20 years of experience offering services to private companies, government agencies and activities of a personal nature. We work small groups and even thousands of people. We have the best letters of recommendation. We offer offers for weddings, graduates, secretary, Thanksgiving, Christmas and more.

Our waiters and "bartenders" have the protocol knowledge for the handling of tableware, service to the table, corkage of wines, champagne and others; Wearing the dress according to the occasion; formal, casual, mexican, italian, "safari", hawaiian,and other. This applies to the buffet, depending on the style of your choice. We prepare grills and fryings at the moment, typical huts with piglets to the wand, Oasis, banquets that include

Our food-making area has all the necessary equipment. We are open to the public without an appointment from Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and Saturdays from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

1 Reviews for Iris Catering

1 Iris Catering Reviews

K
Katie

Married on 05/30/2015

I'm so glad we found Iris! She did a wonderful job catering our wedding. Her prices were very reasonable and the quality was great. She provided staff who were dressed nicely. Also, I was able to ... Read more speak to her on the phone in English which was very helpful as my Spanish is not very good. The contract was all in Spanish though, so have someone help you translate to be sure of what you are ordering. I would definitely recommend her!

Iris Catering FAQ