Iris Films

Cumming, GA · View map

About Iris Films

Welcome to Iris Films. We are a wedding videography company that truly brings the art of filmmaking to you. We do not just shoot wedding videos, but we produce beautiful HD narrative pieces that you and your family will enjoy for years to come.

Let us create your wedding diary.

24 Reviews for Iris Films

24 Iris Films Reviews

Eryn
Eryn Hall

Getting married on 06/28/2020

Celebrity videographer

Nice quality and quick responses. They have done a lot for celebrities as well. They do not offer photography. Read more nice quality and quick responses. They have done a lot for celebrities as well. They do not offer photography.

R
renee

Married on 10/07/2017

Tony from Iris Films completely exceeded my expectations. He and his team were professional, timely and the attention to detail was second to none. Honestly I felt they were so engaged and so invested ... Read more invested in our wedding day. everytime I looked around they were there filming, and never missing a beat. It is quite honestly the best money I have ever spent and will cherish my film forever. thank you Tony for your impeccable expertise and really raising the bar when it comes to videography. for soon to be brides you definitely need to hire Tony and Iris FIlms for your special day you will not regret it!!

A
Allison

Married on 09/15/2017

If I could give Iris Films a 10, I would, because they really deserve it! Great videography was very important to me on my wedding day. I searched high and low to make sure that I found the best ... Read more person for the job. I was not disappointed either, because Iris delivered a product that was far beyond my expectations- and I have a keen eye for videography/cinematography. I've watched our wedding diary numerous times. Each and every time I see it, it brings tears of joy because Iris Films captured ALL of the special moments on our wedding day. Not only was the film quality and the final product excellent, but Tony is also an amazing person to work with. He was extremely professional, always on time and is one of the nicest and most pleasant people that you would ever want to meet. Hiring him to film our wedding is hands down one of the best investments that we made.