Iriswoods-Weddings and Events Venue

Mount Juliet, TN · View map · Visit website

About Iriswoods-Weddings and Events Venue

Iriswoods-Weddings and Events Venue is a historic, circa 1850’s log cabin located in Mount Juliet, Tennessee. This secluded property is surrounded by beautiful woods and pastures. They have several locations for your celebration, including a fully-lit patio complete with a gorgeous white tent . Iriswoods-Weddings and Events Venue offers couples a wedding on their 18-acre estate.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 160 guests at Iriswoods. You can have an intimate ceremony in their historic log cabin right in front of a stone fireplace. Or, you can have a large celebration outdoors on their front lawn in their “Circle of Trees.” They also feature a 850-square-foot, raised deck and a beautiful barn; perfect for photo opportunities. For your reception, they offer a 3,200-square-foot pavilion with a high-peaked white tent, pleated draping and crystal chandeliers.

This award-winning venue offers four different wedding packages to choose from. Each package is customizable and the staff at Iriswoods will make sure your day is a success. They offer small intimate packages for up to 50 as well as 8 and 12 hour all-inclusive full-service packages. Additional services include, but are not limited to:

• Bridal suite
  • Event rentals
  • In-house caterer
  • Lighting and sound

Other Services
In addition to offering a traditional wedding package, this country-style venue also offers an elopement package as well. They also are happy to host the following events:

• Corporate Events
  • Corporate Luncheons
  • Music Videos
  • Retirement, Graduation Parties

Location
This wedding and event venue is located near Nashville in Mount Juliet, Tennessee. They're easily accessible to Highway 70 and Interstate 40. They're less than half a mile off of Highway 109. Nashville International Airport is only 15 minutes away.

41 Reviews for Iriswoods-Weddings and Events Venue

41 Iriswoods-Weddings and Events Venue Reviews

Kristen
Featured
Kristen

Married on 05/04/2019

Amazing! My DREAM Wedding!

I love this venue! I had my wedding here last week and everything went perfectly! I was freaking out because it's was raining but Babs had the perfect rain plan. It was amazing! She basically took my ... Read more Pinterest boards and brought it to life! I highly recommend this venue! You will NOT be disappointed!!!

D
Denine Malinowski

Getting married on 01/05/2021

A Fairy Tale come True

I could not have scripted our special day better. From beginning to end, everything was perfect! Babs and her team are amazing... I was a princess and I married my prince. The decor, the organization, ... Read more organization, the food, the cake, the DJ...TOP NOTCH. If you are considering this venue, my advice to you is book it!! You will not regret it!!

Julia
Julia

Married on 10/27/2018

Wedding of my dreams!

I had my wedding at Iriswoods and it was absolutely amazing! Babs and her team went above and beyond to make our day everything we wanted and more! From day one she was so helpful and considerate. We ... Read more were able to add and make adjustments to our package so that it fit our vision perfectly. I honestly couldn’t be happier with our experience and day! Iriswoods created the wedding of my dreams and I am so thankful for everything they did for us! You can’t go wrong with this venue!