IronOaks at Sun Lakes

Chandler, AZ · View map

About IronOaks at Sun Lakes

IronOaks at Sun Lakes is a historic wedding venue in Chandler, Arizona. A scenic venue, it would suit extravagant weddings as much as it would more intimate celebrations. Thanks to its splendid surroundings, graceful interiors, and alluring ambiance, this could be the wedding location you have always desired.

Facilities and Capacity

With a multitude of event spaces, this venue has a great deal of intriguing features. With varied styles and settings throughout, there are more than enough reasons to opt for IronOaks at Sun Lakes as your wedding setting of choice.

The venue boasts several thousand square feet of event space. Couples seeking to host their ceremony here have four different site options to choose from.

Oakwood Ceremony Grove Lakeside has the largest ceremony capacity on-site and can host up to 300 guests. Here, you and your significant other can be joined in matrimony on the edge of a tranquil lake that graces the property, while taking in views of the elegantly designed golf course. What better way to celebrate your official union than surrounded by your close family and friends as silhouetted palm trees shade you against the amber Arizona sky?

Oakwood Patio Lakeside, Ironwood Lakeside, and the Bradford Room are the three other fine ceremony sites available.

The reception spaces are also steeped in opulence and elegance. The Bradford Room, Poolside, and Library each offer space for between 16 and 80 guests. However, the Grand Ballroom really delivers the magical masterpiece of this venue. As many as 450 guests can be seated in this reception space, while there is a stage and projector on-site for your entertainment needs. In this airy space, chandeliers hover overhead and round tables are dressed in fine tablecloths, while you and your guests can dine and mingle in luxury.

The dramatic backdrops and breathtaking scenery also includes pristine tennis courts, a softball field, and a fitness center, so there are a number of recreational activities for the wedding party to indulge in. IronOaks at Sun Lakes also offers a specialist event coordinator to help with your wedding plans, while the professional staff is on-hand to meet your serving needs. Additionally, the venue can recommend vendors for your memorable day, including photographers, makeup artists, DJs, and more.

Cuisine

With an extensive catering menu, IronOaks at Sun Lakes serves a plethora of dishes - from breakfast to plated lunch. Featuring options to please any palate, they offer soups and salads as well as more lavish cuisine such as fire-roasted rosemary chicken or sauteed zucchini and peppers. What’s more, a generous selection of beverages including house wines, imported beers, and champagne is served here.

38 Reviews for IronOaks at Sun Lakes

38 IronOaks at Sun Lakes Reviews

G
Gwen Oatman

Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing Venue and People

I had my ceremony and reception at IronOaks, and I couldn’t be more pleased. They went out of their way to make everything perfect. For such a quality venue, the prices were so reasonable. Food was ... Read more outstanding, with plenty of options for both the dinner and cocktail hour. I loved that Ashley, the coordinator, was present on the day of the wedding, making sure all the little details came together. She was fantastic and so helpful. The selections for table settings were great, and they personalized the arrangement of the reception ball room to my liking... They were incredibly thoughtful, responded quickly to questions, and thought of things that I didn’t even consider. I am so pleased with how everything turned out. After visiting a number of other venues and feeling like we would get nickel and dimed, we really felt like this place was the rare gem that would offer value without blowing the budget... and that turned out to be absolutely true. Thank you!

D
Danielle

Married on 05/26/2018

Phenomenal!!

Best decision I made in planning my reception! The venue was gorgeous, but what really set it apart was the coordinator and her staff. They went above and beyond to make sure my special day was ... Read more perfect! I was truly blown away at how thoughtful and hard working they all were. I felt they truly cared about making my event memorable. I will recommend them to anyone in a heart beat!

M
Melinda

Married on 02/09/2018

After Months of searching for a Venue I found Iron oaks Country club, I was A little Hesitant Based on The Reviews I read But After calling and setting up an appointment I am so Glad that I did! The ... Read more venue is Beautiful, We had our Ceremony overlooking A Beautiful waterfall and Our Reception in the Ballroom. I worked with Ashely and Joleen and they were always Quick to Respond to my Calls or Emails, Anything that I needed they were always Happy to help me. The food was Amazing, Chef Lily is Wonderful to work with. All my Guest could talk about was How Great the Food was. I am so pleased with Ironoaks, I am already planning to use them again for future events.