I's Artistry Make-Up

East Hartford, CT · View map

About I's Artistry Make-Up

I am make-up artist who believes in the highest quality of work, products, service and artistry; I love working one on one with my clients to design the look that tells their story and make sure their vision comes to life.

I will give you 100% of my attention to make sure your makeup lasts all day, feels amazing on the skin and during my trial you get unlimited time to figure out what works best for you.

xoxo,

ioana

8 Reviews for I's Artistry Make-Up

8 I's Artistry Make-Up Reviews

K
Katelyn Fitz

Getting married on 09/27/2019

Makeup Trial

Just had my makeup trial with Ioana - i was very trepid with picking out a makeup artist, i know very little about make up so i procrastinated on a decision. Ioana was pleasant and detailed via email ... Read more and then today in my trial made me feel so comfortable. I am so excited about how beautiful i will look on my big day, Ioana did an amazing job! Thank you Ioana! See you in again in September!

S
Stephanie

Married on 09/30/2017

Ioana did an amazing job! We hired her to do the bridal, MOB, bridesmaids, and one of the older flower girl's make-up. She was super accommodating and was willing to work closely with me to figure out ... Read more the look I wanted. I don't use make-up very often, so I appreciated her kind and thorough approach to help me feel comfortable with my decisions and absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! I would highly recommend Ioana!

T
Taylor

Married on 06/24/2017

I got married on June 24, 2017 and Ioana made my day complete. I was lucky enough that she had availability two months before my date. Ioana showed up to my hotel on time and ready younger started. ... Read more She was so personal with my bridal party and family. I had bridesmaid that were fair skinn to dark skin and she made everyone look flawless. I woke up the next morning with perfect make up and false lashes still intact for my goodbye brunch with my guests. If you want flawless makeup that enhances your natural beauty for any occasion I would advise you to book with Ioana!