Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear

Somerville, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear

Chic and unique bridal wear is available from Isabelle’s Bridal & Eveningwear, located in Somerville, New Jersey. Shop from their diverse range of options while having fun in a warm and welcoming environment. Isabelle’s Bridal & Eveningwear offers a great selection of gowns, from off the rack samples and newly discounted styles to current couture pieces made especially for you, at prices for every budget.

In addition to an extensive selection of wedding dresses and eveningwear for the entire bridal party, this shop also offers a variety of accessory options, including veils, belts, garters and jewelry. With new inventory available often, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for at a comfortable price point. Isabelle’s Bridal & Eveningwear also offers alterations.

75 Reviews for Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear

75 Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear Reviews

K
Featured
Krista Thom

Getting married on 08/31/2019

Way better than Kleinfeld's (and that's saying something)!

What a little gem! I came here one day after visiting Kleinfeld's in NYC. My Kleinfeld's experience lived up to expectations, and I tried on several lovely gowns. But Kleinfeld's didn't hold a candle ... Read more candle to Isabelle's! Isabelle's is a tiny little shop. I wasn't expecting much when I came in just because there didn't seem to be many dressed. But Karen, the owner, pulled 5-6 for me. I cannot fault her taste. Every single dress she gave me was drop-dead gorgeous. I would have happily bought any of them, but after much deliberation, I chose a favorite. I hadn't asked about the prices until that time, but the figure (while not dirt-cheap) was more than reasonable given the quality of the dress. It was maybe a third of the price of the dresses I loved at Kleinfeld's, and I liked it better. Even though I loved the dress, I told Karen I wanted to sleep on it, since I don't like making any big purchases at the spur of the moment. She later told me, "Don't buy this dress today. In fact, I won't LET you buy this dress today!" She was the opposite of a pushy salesman, and I certainly appreciated her sales technique. After we settled on the dress, she helped me pick accessories (although she also recommended I come back later to pick out accessories, after I had time to get used to the dress). Again, her taste was impeccable. I could have searched for a veil and jewelry for days without finding anything as suitable as what she picked on the first try. If I knew anyone else in the area who was getting married, I would insist they visit Isabelle's Bridal. I really can't think of anything that would have made my experience better.

Rebeca
Rebeca Giannotto

Getting married on 10/10/2020

Great Service

I showed up to Isabelle's Bridal & evening wear, because I happened to be in the area and she took me without an appointment (she had an appointment that ended early, because the woman purchased the ... Read more first dress she tried). From the moment we walked in she made us feel special. All the dresses she pulled out for me where GORGEOUS. I had a hard time picking between 3 dresses. She was not pushy at all and suggested I'd go home and sleep on it. With no doubt I went back the next day to purchase the dress that had all little details I imagined my wedding dress would have. She was also really sweet with my little sister who will be the flower girl and let her try on a dress as well.

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 05/25/2019

Beautiful Unique Gowns

I had a wonderful experience finding my wedding gown at Isabelle’s. After having two unsuccessful shopping trips at other bridal shops I was anxious to find my gown. Karen, the shop’s owner listened ... Read more to exactly what I was looking for after learning what I did and did not like from my past shopping experiences. Immediately she knew the gown I should try and it quickly made my mom and I forget about another dress I was on the fence about. I still wasn’t sure, as I like to see all my options, and Karen was more than accommodating allowing me to try on many (at least 10!) additional dresses- many of which I would never imagined trying but she kept bringing out more because we were all having such a great time. I decided to try the first gown on again, as soon as I walked out of the fitting room me and my mom knew it was the dress and I experienced that moment of knowing I was looking for. Karen was then kind enough to let us wait for my grandparents to drive from PA to re-try on the gown-making it all the more a special experience I will always treasure. Throughout the rest of the process Karen was very helpful in ordering additional lace, my veil and assisting in the alterations!