Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear

Somerville, New Jersey · View map · Visit website

About Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear

Chic and unique bridal wear is available from Isabelle’s Bridal & Eveningwear, located in Somerville, New Jersey. Shop from their diverse range of options while having fun in a warm and welcoming environment. Isabelle’s Bridal & Eveningwear offers a great selection of gowns, from off the rack samples and newly discounted styles to current couture pieces made especially for you, at prices for every budget.

In addition to an extensive selection of wedding dresses and eveningwear for the entire bridal party, this shop also offers a variety of accessory options, including veils, belts, garters and jewelry. With new inventory available often, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for at a comfortable price point. Isabelle’s Bridal & Eveningwear also offers alterations.

73 Reviews for Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear

73 Isabelle's Bridal & Eveningwear Reviews

K
Featured
Krista Thom

Getting married on 08/31/2019

Way better than Kleinfeld's (and that's saying something)!

What a little gem! I came here one day after visiting Kleinfeld's in NYC. My Kleinfeld's experience lived up to expectations, and I tried on several lovely gowns. But Kleinfeld's didn't hold a candle ... Read more candle to Isabelle's! Isabelle's is a tiny little shop. I wasn't expecting much when I came in just because there didn't seem to be many dressed. But Karen, the owner, pulled 5-6 for me. I cannot fault her taste. Every single dress she gave me was drop-dead gorgeous. I would have happily bought any of them, but after much deliberation, I chose a favorite. I hadn't asked about the prices until that time, but the figure (while not dirt-cheap) was more than reasonable given the quality of the dress. It was maybe a third of the price of the dresses I loved at Kleinfeld's, and I liked it better. Even though I loved the dress, I told Karen I wanted to sleep on it, since I don't like making any big purchases at the spur of the moment. She later told me, "Don't buy this dress today. In fact, I won't LET you buy this dress today!" She was the opposite of a pushy salesman, and I certainly appreciated her sales technique. After we settled on the dress, she helped me pick accessories (although she also recommended I come back later to pick out accessories, after I had time to get used to the dress). Again, her taste was impeccable. I could have searched for a veil and jewelry for days without finding anything as suitable as what she picked on the first try. If I knew anyone else in the area who was getting married, I would insist they visit Isabelle's Bridal. I really can't think of anything that would have made my experience better.

V
Valentina

Married on 01/31/2019

Muy contenta

Es un sitio muy lindo y Karen fue super atenta conmigo y me ayudó a escoger un vestido hermoso con un precio unico, es un sitio 100% recomendable. 🤗🤗🤗 Read more Es un sitio muy lindo y Karen fue super atenta conmigo y me ayudó a escoger un vestido hermoso con un precio unico, es un sitio 100% recomendable. 🤗🤗🤗

N
Noelle

Married on 08/25/2018

Isabelle's was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day! I went into the shop with my Mom and Mother in Law just for fun and I left with the dress of my dreams! Karen was so friendly and ... Read more helpful throughout the entire process. She was even the one who picked out the dress I eventually bought! She did a wonderful job making me feel special while purchasing the dress, altering it and finding accessories. I actually purchased my veil and headpiece from the store as well! Definitely recommend!!