Isabel's Corner Videography

Concord, NC · View map

About Isabel's Corner Videography

building a {relationship} with each couple is at the core of what i do. throughout this process, i will get to know you, your style, your personality, your family, your friends, your coworkers & all of you will get to know me as well.

i take great {pride} in my work! there is no greater gift for me than when you watch your {wedding} video for the first time & share your joy with me! i will take you on a {journey} & tell your story so that when your children & grandchildren gather around to watch the beginning of your {marriage}, they will feel as if they were right there with you!

anyone can film a wedding only an {artist} can tell your story!

7 Reviews for Isabel's Corner Videography

7 Isabel's Corner Videography Reviews

User3215455

2+ years ago

When searching for a videographer my husband and I came across Isabel's Corner online. We fell in love with her style and I personally appreciated her shooting and editing ability. When we met Amanda ... Read more in person, she was sweet and personable! We both connected with her and knew right away we didn't need to meet anyone else! She took initiative to meet our photographers, knowing they would be in each others space most of the night. We appreciate that initiative. We are both so excited to see the final video and cannot wait to share that with our family who couldn't join us in town for the wedding. Amanda, thank you again for capturing our wedding day!! We couldn't imagine our day without you!! With Much Love and Respect, Pam and Ryan

M
Maureen

Married on 06/16/2012

We weren't sure that we would do videography, but I am so happy I found Amanda! She was the last vendor we hired and I can't believe what we have seen from her so far. Everyone that has watched the ... Read more sneak peak video tears up... my husband and I were balling! She clearly captured the emotion and fun of the day. I keep watching it over and over again! She worked fabulously with our photographers and was everywhere we needed her to be on the day of. Definitely do videography and definitely hire Amanda!

J
Jenna

Married on 06/02/2012

Amanda is the sweetest person to work with. She has a true nack for what she does. Her upbeat personality truly shines through her work! I recommend her 100%! Read more Amanda is the sweetest person to work with. She has a true nack for what she does. Her upbeat personality truly shines through her work! I recommend her 100%!