IsabelStudios

San Juan, PR · View map · Visit website

About IsabelStudios

IsabelStudios is a contemporary wedding photography company based in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Their team consists of fun and passionate professionals who will capture your wedding day in the special and unique way it deserves. IsabelStudios showcase a portfolio with weddings shot in Germany, Maryland, California and Puerto Rico! Whether you're planning a small, intimate elopement ceremony on the beach or a high-end, extravagant wedding, your needs will be covered.

Experience
Owner and lead photographer Isabel Talanehzar is originally from Germany, where she studied arts and photography. She founded Isabelstudios when she moved to Puerto Rico five years ago, specializing in wedding photography. Since the company has grown, Isabel has been hired to shoot weddings outside of Puerto Rico, and is available for travel anywhere in the world!

Isabelstudios offers many services to capture the timeless memories of your wedding day. She also provides digital files of your images. Isabel offers the following photography services:

• Full day wedding coverage

6 IsabelStudios Reviews

S
Sarah M

Married on 06/18/2019

Amazing experience with an amazing photographer

We needed some updated family photos and figured that our family vacation to Puerto Rico was the perfect time to do it! After searching for photographers in PR, I was blown away by Isabel's ... Read more photography and reached out to her to see if she would be able to capture some memories for us. Fortunately she was, and the photos she took of us are amazing! These pictures are just another piece of memorabilia from an amazing family vacation. She is so sweet and easy to work with, she has amazing ideas for poses and backgrounds, her turn around time for your proof gallery and final edits is super quick, and my kids loved her! If you need a photographer, look no further! Thank you again Isabel!

M
Melissa

Married on 03/17/2019

I found Isabel on Yelp and saw that although she did not have hundreds of reviews, every single reviewer had amazing things to say about her. I checked out her website and I thought her portfolio was ... Read more beautiful. I had a good feeling about her, and so I went with it. I am SO grateful that I chose Isabel for my engagement photos. She was the sweetest and the pictures are absolutely STUNNING. She made my fiancé and I feel comfortable even though it was our first time taking pictures and we were a little awkward. Isabel knew all the best locations and times/spots to catch the best lighting. I am so thrilled with how my photos came out. Now, I have the struggle of choosing one of two favorites for my save the dates! Thank you so much Isabel for everything.

N
Nelly Arceo

Married on 11/07/2018

Wedding Remake Pictures

First let me say that Isabel is an amazing photographer. I found her on yelp while searching for photographers in Puerto Rico. We were in search of a photographer to remake our wedding pictures. She ... Read more responded quickly and answered all of my questions. When we arrived to Puerto Rico the weather forecast wasn’t looking so good, we contacted her with our concerns and she put us at ease right away. The day of the photo shoot, her and her husband met us at a beautiful location and the weather was perfect. They both made all of us feel comfortable and we really enjoyed the photo shoot. And the pictures came out amazing! They look better than we could have imagined. Isabel does such beautiful work and pays attention to detail. I would highly recommend her.