Island Bliss Weddings

St Thomas, VI · View map · Visit website

About Island Bliss Weddings

Island Bliss Weddings is a wedding planning company based in St. Thomas, Virgin Islands. This premier wedding planner offers fully licensed and insured planning, design, and execution of weddings that occur on St. Thomas and St. John Islands. With over a decade of experience and a dedicated team of planners, Island Bliss Weddings has what it takes to create a unique, personalized destination island wedding.

Island Bliss Weddings will keep you on track through the entire planning process, ensuring that your day reflects your true vision, and incorporates aspects of your personalities for a completely customized event. This planning company can assist you with as much or as little as you need, with day-of coordination, full planning, and partial planning options available. They will help with the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception, so no detail gets missed. The other available planning services offered with Island Bliss Weddings include but are not limited to:

• Budget analysis

Featured
Jamie Chambers

Married on 06/22/2019

Beyond exceptional!

Janelle with Island Bliss Weddings is amazing to work with. We got married on 6.22.19 on Trunk Bay. She was very quick to respond and when she didn't respond right away, she had sent an email or a ... Read more post online advising us (her brides that she was working with at the time) why she could not respond right away and when she'd be getting back to us. If it was an emergency, she always had her phone on and would try to respond ASAP. I can't describe how much help she was. She made my DREAM WEDDING a reality. When asked, the only answer I can give is that my wedding was "beyond my dreams" and "more than I could have EVER imagined." She listened to my needs/wants/ideas and put together a day and evening I will NEVER FORGET! Whenever I had a change, it was no problem. When I didn't know an answer (because I couldn't picture it or some other reason), I put it in her hands, and she DID NOT DISAPPOINT! She helped with vendors (photographers, videographers, floral, music, restaurants). She gave us information on all and let us decide on them. Scott, our Officiate, was awesome as well. He loves what he does and is so natural and happy while doing it. I received so many compliments on the service with Scott and how genuine he was (especially with meeting us just earlier that day!). I had NO STRESS with my wedding. Everything came together absolutely PERFECT and beyond. Janelle and Scott will get it done, they'll make it work, they'll put it all together. I cry every now and then because when I think back on my day and look back at our pictures, it was BEYOND PERFECT and I could not have dreamed of anything more. THANK YOU Janelle and Scott for going ABOVE and BEYOND for us!

M
Marissa

Getting married on 11/09/2019

Stress-free & budget-friendly!!

My fiance and I are currently working with Janelle to plan our December 2019 wedding on St. John. She has been very responsive, attentive and friendly to work with throughout the planning process so ... Read more far. She is happy to offer up suggestions but also listens to what we want and does not push any particular vendors on us - rather just helps us navigate the process of finding exactly what we are looking for to make our wedding day perfect. She provides thorough information for everything you need to know about planning a destination wedding, not to mention her inventory of wedding arches, chairs, decor, etc. is awesome - which makes planning the wedding decor so much simpler!

S
Stephanie

Married on 05/02/2019

Wonderful!

I’m currently planning my wedding with Janelle right now. My fiancée and I are getting married May 2, 2019 and Janelle has been nothing but great! She makes it so easy and stress free to plan a ... Read more destination wedding. I cannot wait to see everything come together for our special day!