Island Flower and Garden

Fernandina Beach, FL · View map · Visit website

About Island Flower and Garden

Island Flower and Garden is a Jacksonville, Florida-based, European-style florist owned and operated by father and daughter team Phil and Amber Marvin. Together, this dynamic duo has over 50 years of experience. Phil Marvin is a world-renowned designer. In 1985 he even had the honor of creating floral designs for Ronald Reagan's Inaugural Gala. Amber, a third-generation floral designer, has worked on many prestigious events, such as the CMA awards. Together, Amber and Phil Marvin offer the personal and professional abilities needed to provide a wonderfully stress-free experience. Inquire about Island Flower and Garden today for the flower-filled wedding day you've been dreaming of!

Products Offered
From beautifully lit ficus tree rentals to pool flowers and lights, Island Flower and Garden has thought of every detail to make your wedding day a truly enchanting experience. Their products include:

• Aisle decor

C
Featured
Carla

Married on 10/22/2016

This vendor is amazing. She made my wedding look like it cost a million bucks. This is where you need to spend the extra money in my opinion to get the wedding of your dreams! Amber, her husband and ... Read more and her father were beyond amazing and so nice!! All my other vendors loved working with her as well.

M
Maggie

Married on 06/10/2017

Amber and her team at Island Flower & Garden far exceeded our expectations. She worked with the inspiration we presented to her then took it to a level we couldn't have ever imagined it could reach ... Read more within our budget. We had numerous guests say her flowers were the most beautiful they had ever seen at a wedding!! Not only were the flowers beautiful but Amber's responsiveness and pricing made the planning process stress free. She was even willing to work with some of my unusual ideas to make the wedding uniquely ours. I couldn't be happier with the final result.

Laura
Laura

Married on 03/04/2017

Amber did a beautiful job with the bouquets for our wedding! They were even more beautiful than I had hoped for during the planning process. We would highly recommend her in the future! Read more Amber did a beautiful job with the bouquets for our wedding! They were even more beautiful than I had hoped for during the planning process. We would highly recommend her in the future!