My Island Getaways

Brookfield, Wisconsin, WI · View map · Visit website

About My Island Getaways

Island Getaways is a travel agency based in Brookfield, Wisconsin. With over 20 years of travel industry experience, the team specializes in planning destination weddings and honeymoons. The team will plan the ultimate experience to the Caribbean or Mexico that works within any budget. Whether you are looking for an all-inclusive resort or a traditional destination wedding, Island Getaways will handle all the researching, planning, and booking.

Island Getaways provides travel arrangements for weddings, honeymoons, and anniversaries. They create a stress-free travel planning experience for couples, ensuring to personalized all the details to reflect each couple's style and preferences. Island Getaways first-hand knowledge of the destinations allows them to create experiences that are tailored to couples' unique needs and desires. Travel services they offer include the following:

• Complimentary consultations

E
Featured
Erica

Married on 03/17/2018

My husband and I were looking for a travel agent for our March 19th-25th honeymoon. At first we preferred to book local travel agent in the Chicagoland area. After reading reviews of several travel ... Read more agents, we decided to take a risk and branch out of the area. Nancy Finn was the first non-local travel agent I came across. After speaking with Nancy, we decided to book her as our travel agent. Nancy was extremely patient, professional and kind. In addition, she provided suggestions for different resorts to pick for our honeymoon. We eventually settled on Sandals Regency La Toc in Saint Lucia. Nancy and her assistant Savannah made the entire planning process extremely easy. We were so impressed with their customer service, that we decided to use them again for our next two trips. I would highly recommend booking Nancy as your travel agent!

Amber
Amber

Getting married on 04/19/2019

My fiancé and I had been researching and trying to find the best place for a destination wedding. Jodi from my Island Getaways has been soooo amazing! Very honest and helpful in so many ways. We found ... Read more the perfect place for our wedding and are super excited. She is still in contact and helping with any additional questions. They are so worth it!!

B
Xee

Married on 01/06/2019

Destination Wedding with Island Getaways

We had our destination wedding at Generations Spa & Resort in Riviera Maya, Mexico. We chose this resort per recommendation from our amazing travel agent, Nancy Finn with Island Getaways. We worked ... Read more together for over a year and it was a relatively seamless process. She was very responsive and showed a lot of care for our big day. She even surprised us with some upgrades e,g, limousine to and from the Cancun airport, and a room upgrade. We highly recommend her for all your travel needs especially if you're considering a destination wedding.