Island Life Events

Homestead, Florida · View map

About Island Life Events

Island Life Events is a family-owned and operated event planning & design company based in South Florida that prides itself on providing couples with magical weddings. Ensuring every detail is taken care of, you can feel confident your wedding is in great, professional hands. They take away the stress of wedding planning by collaborating with excellent vendors and seamlessly checking off tasks.

The goal behind every wedding Island Life Events caters to, is that from the very beginning, every detail is perfected. They create new and unique experiences for each client because they want your wedding to represent you. They are happy to assist the planning of not only your reception, but your rehearsal dinner and ceremony as well. Other services offered include:

• Day-of coordinator

102 Island Life Events Reviews

L
Lauren Roscoe

Married on 07/06/2019

HIGHLY recommended is an understatement! Absolutely INCREDIBLE! Wedding of my dreams!

I cannot say enough good things about Island Life Events! The owner, Elizabeth, is an absolute rock star! Truly, there are not words of praise I could use to describe my experience! She turned my ... Read more vision into the wedding of dreams-actually, better than any thing I ever dreamed of. We literally just showed up! From day one she was on it- prompt, available, organized, creative, easy to talk to- every single little detail was addressed and taken care of for me. In addition, she was extremely caring, she never once made me feel like I was asking for too much (not to mention she planned my wedding in 8 weeks). Elizabeth has great relationships with all of the best vendors. Everyone she recommended was incredible! She is so passionate about what she does and it is clear that she puts her heart and soul into every event! Like I said, to say that I HIGHLY recommend Island Life Events is an understatement! You would be making a big mistake choosing anyone else to plan your special day.

H
Helen Hoart

Married on 07/02/2019

Great Help Planning The Wedding Long-Distance and Day of the Wedding

Elizabeth Seligman and her assistant Sarah were essential to the success of our wedding. Elizabeth was an invaluable resource as we planned my daughter's wedding in Florida from Delaware. She knew ... Read more vendors and had great ideas on how to make our wedding run smoothly. Her presence during the day of the ceremony saved me (the mother of the bride) from so many headaches and last minute details. Instead of being distracted by vendor questions, Elizabeth handled it all. I high recommend her.

J
Jessica

Married on 06/15/2019

Best Wedding Planner ❤️

Liz is amazing, always makes herself available when needed, and is super professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone having their wedding in South Florida, or The Keys. When we host another ... Read more event down south- Island Life Events will be the first people we call!