Island Vista

Myrtle Beach, SC · View map

About Island Vista

Unique and upscale our full service resort is nestled oceanfont on the North end of Myrtle Beach. Away from all the hustle and bustle, yet nearby and array of activities. Our property offers one to four oceanfront bedroom suites with fully equipped ktichens, living room/dining areas, complimentary internet, washer/dryers and all oceanfront balconies. Each bedroom has a bathroom which provides the perfect accommodations for families and friends to share and socialize while visiting the Myrtle Beach Grand Strand. The Island Vista is located at 6000 North Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577

The Island Vista offers a true taste of the Islands. Our professional and personalized staff will work with you to ensure your special event is everything you invisioned. Our goal is to surpass your expectations while making memories for our couples. We provide a smooth transition for planning your wedding, reception and guest accommodations all under one roof. Offering oceanside weddings and receptions as well as indoor receptions in our 2300 square foot ballroom or our Oceanfront Cypress Dining Room.

We accommodate from 40 to 100 guests and will work with our group sales and convention services department for your planning and details to ensure "YOUR DAY"!!! Our award winning Chef and culinary team will prepare exquisite food for your event. Don't get lost in the crowd at a large convention hotel, be our VIP guests at the Island Vista.

1 Reviews for Island Vista

1 Island Vista Reviews

S
Stephanie

Married on 09/05/2009

My wedding was at the Island Vista hotel on 9.05.2009. When I called just to ask questions the staff was extremely pleasant! This was an out of state wedding for me. I really had liked the hotel ... Read more online and really enjoyed speaking with them verses several other hotels that I had called in Myrtle Beach. I could not make it down there to physically check out the hotel, but my parents did. The staff at the Island Vista were so nice to my parents. My parents called me while they were down there checking out all the hotels that I thought that I would want to book. My parents were so pleased with the Island Vista at the beauty, accomodations, wedding planners, hotel Chef, Managers and support staff. My parents told me that I would be crazy not to book that hotel. So I did. When I called I spoke with Sheila, one of the event coordinators. She was wonderful. She gave me the names and contacts for local photographers, officants, bakeries, and florists. She also gave me her personal opinion on who she liked and where I could get the best deals. I took her advice and narrowed down my choices. I was so happy with the way that she treated me. The day that my family and I arrived at the hotel, the staff greeted us and began talking about the wedding! They all knew about it and were soo excited! Our rooms, well, they were beautiful. The hotel was so clean. The food was amazing. The wedding site could not have been more perfect. The hotel had set up an arch with flowers and white chairs. Behind us was the beach. Their section of the beach is more secluded. A little more private and not so crowded and super clean. The wedding dinner was perfect. We couldn't have been happier with our meals or our service. The guys that were serving us were so nice, had wonderful personalities, had fun with us and were completely professional. My entire wedding party was so happy and the hotel staff made us all feel so special. They were more than accomodating. We had such a beautiful wedding. It couldnt have been better. That was definetly the best decision that I had made about the wedding. I would recommend the Island Vista hotel to anyone who is wanting to get married. Especially, if you are having a small wedding. My entire party and guests, including my husband and I added up to 18 people and it was just perfect. Hotel guests watched the wedding and were in the room eating with us. It was great. It is a very family oriented place and you will feel like that staying there. I would recommed the Island Vista to anyone who just wants to go on vacation. We had a wonderful time and we are planning on returning to the Island Vista for our one year anniversary. Thank you Island Vista Staff, you were all amazing and you helped make the wedding of my dreams come true!! Thanks again. Stephanie Fridley

Island Vista FAQ