Island Vows Destination Weddings & Honeymoons

Kalamazoo, MI · View map

About Island Vows Destination Weddings & Honeymoons

Island Vows is a boutique agency that assists couples in planning their dream destination wedding or honeymoon to all-inclusive resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean.

I provide stress free planning starting with assisting you in finding the perfect destination and resort, securing wedding dates, all aspects of travel for you and your guests, working with the wedding coordinator and resort personnel, and more.

Contact me at Cherie@IslandVows.net for your complimentary consultation.

17 Reviews for Island Vows Destination Weddings & Honeymoons

17 Island Vows Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Reviews

R
Robert

Married on 03/16/2018

Cherie was fantastic to work with. Our group totaled 175 people. We had one of the bigger wedding parties that the Hard Rock has ever hosted but Cherie handled it with ease. Cherie made everything go ... Read more smoothly from the early stages of booking the venue all the way up through the wedding day. She makes a very clear itinerary for each of your guests that explains the whole trip including the transfers from the airport once you arrive on the island. Also she makes a very helpful spreadsheet that she updates weekly that shows what dates all of your guests book and which flights they are on so you don't have to follow up with them personally or even bother Cherie on that. We found that very helpful. Cherie also gets you a group rate that beats the hotels group rate. I would highly recommend Cherie, she made our trip stress free. The trip blew away are expectations and we had high expectations to begin with. Cherie and the Hard Rock Punta Cana is the way to go.

L
Laura

Married on 05/19/2017

I would recommend Cherie w/ Island Vows to anyone looking to make their destination wedding travel easier! We recently had 55 guests accompany us to our destination wedding in Mexico and I cannot ... Read more imagine what a headache it would have been if we wouldn't have used Cherie. She was incredibly patient, and responsive, and I knew I was always getting accurate information from her. Not to mention the perks that my husband and I got for each guest that booked through her :) All flights and transportation to & from the airport went smoothly. To me, using a travel agent is a must for a destination wedding, especially if you're bringing a larger group. We can't thank Cherie enough for everything that she did for us!

N
Nikole

Married on 05/01/2016

Cherie Peninger is an amazing agent. She was very helpful, efficient and very detailed. If there was an issue with the wedding planner she did not hesitate for a second to do what she needed to do to ... Read more to help resolve it.I will definitely recommend her and island vows