Islandevents.gr

Nakos Island · View map

About Islandevents.gr

We are your Wedding planners for a stunningly beautiful and perfectly relaxed wedding day in Naxos. Our approach to each wedding is unique we learn what you want for your dream day and we make it happen.We are in constant contact via whatsapp or viber and we meet and get to know you on Skype. Through our secret pinterest boards we set up a decoration plan that perfectly suits your style. We will guide you through the process of the paperwork, translations and legalities and make sure everything is ready on the day. We will help you manage your budget so you get an amazing wedding for just the right price. Live music, donkeys, boats, specialized caterers, rustic locations, glamour, elegance and simple beaches we know all the locations and possibilities for a stunning celebration. We have over 20 years of business experience on the island and we use trusted vendors who will provide you with exactly the services you need.We specialize in all types of ceremonies from symbolic to civil Weddings, religious Weddings and vow renewals. We minimize the stresses of your Wedding and make it unforgettable for you and your guests. Please contact us and we will be happy to send you a personalized quote for our services.

17 Reviews for Islandevents.gr

17 Islandevents.gr Reviews

C
Cassandra

Married on 10/22/2017

We simply cannot recommend Island Events highly enough. Debbie and Flora are both incredible lovely human beings who go above and beyond. We started planning our vow renewal about 9 months in advance, ... Read more not really knowing what we wanted. We met doing ancient history at university and had intended to marry overseas, except that our families could not travel. The ceremony they prepared included our original vows, and some beautiful ancient poetry that Debbie and Flora found themselves to make to the ceremony extra special. It was well beyond what we had expected. I was initially wary of planning a renewal overseas, however, Debbie and flora asked multiple questions, kept in touch and communicated in such a friendly and casual manner that wedding planning actually became fun. I did not enjoy planning my "real" wedding, but I DEFINTELY enjoyed planning the renewal. There was deeply personal touch to every single email and communication and when the day came, I felt like a bride again. Debbie and Flora met us at the ferry terminal to take us to our renewal site and discuss the ceremony - it was all quite casual and non stressful but I felt that they had the situation well in hand. The ceremony itself was beautifully done. Held at sunset, there was a beautiful sense of drama and timing. Even though it was a renewal with just myself, my husband, Debbie, Flora and Nikos the photographer, it felt like we surrounded by friends. There was a beautiful intimacy that surrounded the whole ceremony and it felt very much like a ritual. We honestly cannot say how much this ceremony meant to us. There are no words to explain how magical, spectacular and truly special this experience was for us. We can only thank Debbie, Flora and Nikos from the bottom of our hearts for their incredible, genuine, enthusiastic contribution to our life together. To anyone who is looking to be married, renew vows on Naxos, you couldn't do better. Get these guys on side - you won't regret it.

L
Lucy

Married on 09/29/2017

Debbie and Flora were wonderful! We had the most amazing experience with them. They took care of everything, were incredibly helpful and kind and nothing was too much trouble. They made the entire ... Read more experience really enjoyable and we are so happy that we chose them for our special day!

S
semira

Married on 07/02/2017

Debbie and Flora were amazing! They really helped with every detail I needed covered for the wedding, no detail was to big or too small. I had the good fortune of being in Greece 9 months before the ... Read more wedding and meet with the two of them to do some planning. And we decided everything from flowers to cake to rehearsal dinner, they took me to all the locations I needed and helped with all the language translation and really made sure they clarified exactly what I wanted so nothing was lost in translation. Although I think that even if I didn't have the opportunity to be in Naxos beforehand they still would have covered everything. The next few months of planning were really smooth, they had timelines of when things were due and were in constant contact with our vendors during that time and were a huge help on relaying all small details. Then come the wedding events (which we had a lot -- hair trials, island tour, welcome party, on top of wedding and reception) they were their for all of them and made sure I was happy with everything and if I needed any last minute things. They were on it! Making sure all the events ran seamlessly, stylized everything just the way I wanted and really helped stick to the vision of what we wanted it to be. They were such an integral part of the success of the wedding weekend and I don't think I could have done it without them. Especially for a destination wedding, to get to create such a custom tailored wedding from afar on an island you don't speak the language it turned out incredible and our friends and family were wowed by all of it! So thank you Debbie and Flora!