Israel Diamond Supply

Tulsa, Oklahoma, OK · View map · Visit website

About Israel Diamond Supply

Located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Israel Diamond Supply provides exquisite engagement rings and wedding bands to couples. Since 1991, their speciality has been providing ideal cut, high-quality, GIA- and EGL-certified diamonds in many different shapes and sizes, in addition to other wedding-related jewelry. They encourage their customers to make an educated decision when it comes to their best choices for their wedding bands, and strive to offer pieces that are affordable and of the highest quality.

With their inventory of rings, bands, and loose diamonds, at Israel Diamond Supply, couples can peruse a number of pieces to find their perfect fit. Backed by a lifetime warranty, their diamonds are also conflict-free. The store also offers 6-, 12-, and 36-month financing, as well as shipping, cleaning, and resizing from master jewelers.

88 Reviews for Israel Diamond Supply

88 Israel Diamond Supply Reviews

Sara
Sara

Married on 10/20/2018

Would recommend Isreal Diamond Supply to anyone in the area! Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. They aren't pushy at all and really work to help you find something you love. They don't inflate ... Read more their prices to give you a "discount" like other stores, so you get much more for your money here. You can create your own ring or buy one of the many that are ready to go. They even offered to overnight my ring if it had needed sized. We'll definitely be returning for future jewelry purchases.

Whitney
Whitney Lahann

Married on 09/09/2018

Amazing Value!!!

When I lost my original band from my wedding set I was heartbroken.... The cost of replacing it just wasn’t something we were anticipating and I knew I just couldn’t find anything I would like in our ... Read more budget. We visited Israel Diamond Supply (IDS) and were shocked at the HUGE selection and the affordability. I’m talking extremely affordable! So much so my husband started looking at other items for me and we ended up completely resetting my stone and I have a new ring with that I get complimented on weekly! They weren’t pushy and took their time. Asked the right questions and had plenty for me to try on even with my larger ring size. My appraisal once completed was amazing. I’m the type of customer who automatically doubts the price, shops around, uses coupons and waits for those epic deals- no need here! Don’t hesitate. This place is the BEST!

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 06/09/2018

So amazing!

I can not recommend Israel Diamond Supply enough! They not only helped find the best setting for my diamond, they were so fun to work with! Also, they turn around time was much quicker than I ... Read more expected. I love that they are happy to clean my ring as well when I need it! Love this folks and I am happy to tell the world I got my ring Israel Diamond Supply!!!