ISU Catering

G
Gail Kohlmann

Married on 07/09/2019

Excellent Food and service

From the first day we contacted ISU Catering they were so easy to work with and the food was exactly what they told us it would be Read more From the first day we contacted ISU Catering they were so easy to work with and the food was exactly what they told us it would be

User5253574

2+ years ago

The food was incredible! Knowing that they work with the dietetics department at the University it is great to know that the food will not only be delicious, but that it is healthier and balanced. ... Read more They change their menu options with the seasons, which helps to personalize the menu to the event. They provide food, alcohol, and dessert options. I absolutely loved my cake! All I had to do was send a photo of what I wanted and it was perfect, not to mention very tasty!!

J
Jamie

Married on 09/07/2013

Perfect! They took care of everything from rehearsal dinner, reception, and present opening breakfast. The food was great. Read more Perfect! They took care of everything from rehearsal dinner, reception, and present opening breakfast. The food was great.