It Takes 2 To Say I Do

Traverse City, Michigan · View map

About It Takes 2 To Say I Do

It Takes 2 To Say I Do is your wedding and event coordination go-to. We are here to help your dreams of a Northern Michigan Wedding come to life while keeping in mind your budget. Your big day should be a reflection of the 2 of you. I truly believe that wedding planning should be a fun and enjoyable experience and that is why I am here to help.

3 Reviews for It Takes 2 To Say I Do

3 It Takes 2 To Say I Do Reviews

A
Alexis

Getting married on 09/27/2019

It takes 2 to say I do has gone above and beyond for my fiancé and I! Katelyn is very professional and enjoyable to work with! If you need anything she gets back to as soon as possible. We are getting ... Read more getting married next September and I get so excited when my monthly box is on our front door step! I love that your boxes get personalized to meet your needs and interests. It certainly helps draw away the stress from planning a wedding! Thank you so much Katelyn!

M
Maria

Married on 07/20/2019

Anybody who is engaged and planning a wedding has to work with this business! They're making the wedding planning so fun and easy with the subscription boxes! Not to mention you can customize the ... Read more boxes as well to fit what you’re looking for. I am beyond happy with my experience! I gave each of my girls in my bridal party a box and they all absolutely LOVED them! I would highly recommend working with this company!

R
R

Married on 09/02/2017

I HIGHLY recommend this vendor. It Takes 2 to say I Do is extremely helpful in customizing your box to exactly what you are looking for. Their items are top notch and if they do not have what you are ... Read more looking for they WILL find it. A comment below shares info about a past contest that did not go as planned. Several contestants unfairly did not follow the rules and decisions had to be made quickly. This business handled the situation in a completely professional manner and did what they could to address all parties; they should not be looked down on for the outcome. This business and the other participating vendors should be thanked for their participation and generosity. Absolutely check out what they have to offer. You will NOT be disappointed when you choose this amazing business as a vendor for help in planning your big day!

It Takes 2 To Say I Do FAQ