Unique Spa Services

Cincinnati, OH · View map

About Unique Spa Services

Unique Spa Services is a traveling spa & beauty company based in Cincinnati, Ohio that helps you relax for your wedding day with a soothing spa treatment. Owner C Lewis creates a peaceful and pampering environment where you can feel at ease and get top-quality beauty services that will leave you looking amazing. This spa wants you to feel fabulous on your wedding day!

Unique Spa Services offers a range of services, from hair and makeup ,to manicures, pedicures and facials, to help you feel your best. They can create chic and beautiful looks for their clients at an affordable price. They will be right there with you during every step of the way to take care of all your beauty and health needs. Some of the spa's services include the following:

• Consultations

G
Featured
Grace Armstrong

Married on 07/07/2018

She was professional and her work was excellent!!

Anrita Scott was on point with her work. She knows how to make any woman feel beautiful in side and out as well as feeling special. I give her 5 stars for work. Read more Anrita Scott was on point with her work. She knows how to make any woman feel beautiful in side and out as well as feeling special. I give her 5 stars for work.

Gayle
Gayle

Getting married on 09/22/2022

Wish I could have this done every morning!!!

My experience with Anitra Scott was priceless. I felt like a living Barbie doll and felt very confident. My husband even blew up the picture I took and flirts with the girl in it. Read more My experience with Anitra Scott was priceless. I felt like a living Barbie doll and felt very confident. My husband even blew up the picture I took and flirts with the girl in it.

L
Lacorrea Hillman

Getting married on 11/03/2019

Makeup Experience

The Makeup Artist Precious, was great! Very timely! Patient and great customer service. Made me feel very beautiful on such a big day! Read more The Makeup Artist Precious, was great! Very timely! Patient and great customer service. Made me feel very beautiful on such a big day!