Italian American Community Center

Rochester, NY · View map · Visit website

About Italian American Community Center

Italian American Community Center is a spacious banquet hall and wedding venue in Rochester, New York. This elegant dining hall features a dance floor, bar, outdoor ceremony space, and a second-floor balcony for guests to mingle and enjoy. Located just ten minutes from the Rochester International Airport, the Italian American Community Center is ideal for couples will many out-of-town guests. It is affordable, customizable, and offers enough space for weddings both large and small. If you’re looking for a great place to celebrate “I do,” choose the Italian American Community Center.

Facilities and Capacity
Italian American Community Center provides both indoor and outdoor space for weddings of every size and style. COuples are welcome to host their intimate ceremony outside the banquet hall. There is a small garden and event lawn which can provide a picturesque backdrop for your wedding ceremony. The two-story event hall features a large ballroom with an indoor balcony. The balcony overlooks a spacious wood dance floor, offering your guests additional room to mingle, enjoy cocktails, and celebrate. The main ballroom can accommodate up to 280 guests for a seated/cocktail style reception. Italian American Community Center also offers a second banquet room with a dance floor and bar on the upper level for more intimate and casual weddings. Both rooms can be customized with decor and a floor plan to fit your wedding size and style.

Italian American Community Center helps couples prepare and execute their version of the perfect wedding day. Their full-service catering package includes cocktails, a custom dinner menu, and a dessert table (wedding cake not available). They also work with an onsite wedding coordinator to ensure the flow of events runs seamlessly throughout the day. You’ll be able to enjoy your wedding rather than coordinate it, making more time for you to spend with your loved ones. Other options in their wedding package include:

• Choice of tablecloth and napkin colors
  • Tables and chairs
  • Wi-Fi access
  • Audiovisual equipment rental
  • buffet set up including dishes, silverware, and glassware
  • Professional-quality sound system
  • Column and stationery table lighting

4 Reviews for Italian American Community Center

4 Italian American Community Center Reviews

G
Featured
Gina

Married on 05/31/2018

Angela at the IACC was an absolute gem during our wedding process! She took over halfway through our planning as the event coordinator, and we are/were so thankful for her help! She was incredibly ... Read more sweet and so very professional throughout everything.She helped us work through our budget and make sure everything was affordable, but also what we imagined. She made signature drinks, planned our whole menu (the garbage plates were amazing), and also let us come in the day of our rehearsal to set up! I cannot brag enough about how perfect our wedding was all thanks to Angela and the IACC crew. I will forever be grateful for having them be apart of our special day. Everything went so smoothly and perfectly! I can't recommend this venue enough! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

J
Jean and Justin

Married on 04/27/2013

Erin performed in an outstanding manner for our wedding. She's very professional and with a friendly demeanor towards her customers. Rick, the Bar Manager, went over and beyond to support our event as ... Read more as well. All staff were courteous and returned phone calls promptly. Our guests were treated with such great food and kindness, courtesy, they have asked us to consider having an annual anniversary event at IACC.

K
Katie

Married on 06/08/2013

4.7

My wedding was absolutely perfect and could not have had a better day! Erin was great and she was so accommodating and flexible as far as fitting my needs. The ceremony was great and the reception was ... Read more even better. I did not realize that most of the seating had to go off onto the side of the balcony. I think it was hard for some people to see as the bridal party was blocking a lot of the view. Before Erin took over Joanne said that it could fit about 200 people.. but did not say that the seating had to go off to the side. I was a bit surpirsed that alot of the seats were off to the side. It still turned out very nice and I think the most important part of the wedding is the reception. A lot of our guests still talk about it and had so much fun, and that the food was good Food is an important part of the wedding as well! I was very pleased and again.... THANK YOU ERIN, you are awesome!! :)