"It's All About U" Wedding Coordination and Event Planning

Tuscaloosa, Alabama · View map

About "It's All About U" Wedding Coordination and Event Planning

"It's All About U" Wedding Coordination and Event Planning is a wedding planning company based in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Owner Sonya McKinstry and her team of coordinators have years of experience bringing their couples' dream weddings to life. Since 1996, they have been providing couples with a unique and unforgettable day that honors their personal expression. They are available to serve couples throughout the greater Birmingham, Alabama area and beyond.

When working with Sonya and her team, the attention will be on the couple and their vision. They will provide a stress-free planning process for you, so all you have to do is relax and enjoy the big day with family and friends. Walking with you through the entire process, they ensure an efficient yet beautiful occasion. “It’s All About U” Wedding Coordination and Event Planning offers the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis

13 "It's All About U" Wedding Coordination and Event Planning Reviews

M
Meka

Married on 08/04/2013

Mrs. Sonya is awesome. She planned everything involving my Graduation party from beginning to end. She even surprised me with a big candy station which I am a candy fanatic, so it was on POINT. The ... Read more food was great with plenty for seconds and thirds, the DJ kept us on the floor the entire time (way to go DJ), and decorations were Perfect. Mrs. Sonya really did an amazing job, the ceiling were draped and the walls were decorated beautifully not to mention the center piece for my table which was huge and Gorgeous which I have in my living room showing it off. I would like to give a big shout out to It’s ALL About YOU and everything they have done to make my day a special one.

R
Renae

Married on 06/16/2013

I wanted to provide my father with a retirement party and had zero ideas. I reached out to Sonya and her team and the evening was exceptional! She suggested a theme event which really made everything ... Read more stand out even more. All of the guests raved about how there were so many little personable details that made the room amazing. A special thanks to her staff for making sure the drinks were full at all times for guests and for taking care of things that were probably outside of their realm (i.e. Teaching my great aunt how to do the "Wobble"). Thanks again "It's all About U"! Flawless evening and thank you for making this milestone for my father even more special.

Furture Mrs. Crockett
Taneika

Married on 06/16/2012

Sonya and her team made my husband and I dream wedding come true and we thank them so much for that... Read more Sonya and her team made my husband and I dream wedding come true and we thank them so much for that...