ITS On Productions, Inc.

Tampa, FL · View map

About ITS On Productions, Inc.

We're guessing you've been to enough weddings to generally know what to expect. We're also guessing that you've been to a wedding where the entertainment could have been much better. Song selection and experience are important, but the personality of the DJ can really take things to another level. So, you've come to the right place.

We have the latest in DJ equipment, a DJ that will match the mood of your party, and an online bridal planning system that makes communicating the details of your wedding simple and more convenient than ever before.

2 Reviews for ITS On Productions, Inc.

2 ITS On Productions, Inc. Reviews

Danielle
Danielle

Married on 10/23/2010

I really really really did not want the typical "wedding dj" for my big day. I'm sorry but the words phony, sleazy and cheesy often come to mind. DJ Figmint, Ian, is definitely far from this (I think ... Read more think this might be because he mainly focuses on the club scene, not sure though). He is very cool and down to earth which made him a pleasure to work with. Basically, he asked us to tell him the songs we wanted and he would get them and fill in the gaps. He also had some lighting of his own. I pretty much gave him a list of songs long enough to cover the music for the whole evening and he was totally cool with this! By the middle of the reception, the dance floor was packed and everyone was having a great time. Thanks for rockin our wedding, Ian!!!

M
Mary

Married on 05/29/2010

Ian was so wonderful to work with on my wedding. He was extremely helpful, listened to us when it came to what we wanted and didn't want, and was definitely the key ingredient in keeping our wedding ... Read more guests having fun & people dancing. He was extremely professional and knew his stuff. Ian went above and beyond what we had ever hoped for. The music & lighting and everything was perfect. We cannot thank you enough for making our wedding so amazing. I highly recommend him as your DJ for any event. Thank you so much.

ITS On Productions, Inc. FAQ