It's the Little Things

Akron, OH · View map · Visit website

About It's the Little Things

It’s the Little Things is a wedding planning company based in Akron, Ohio. Owner Lissia has been a part of over 50 weddings, providing each and every couple with an unforgettable experience. She takes care of all the details so you can enjoy engagement bliss. She is available to serve those throughout the greater Cleveland, Ohio region and beyond.

Lissia and her team also work closely with other vendors in order to bring you the wedding of your dreams. Not only will they be able to handle the planning process for your big day, whether you want full/partial planning or day-of coordination, but they can also provide beautiful floral arrangements. These arrangements can either be made with silk or natural flowers. Services also include delivery and setup. It’s the Little Things offers the following wedding planning services:

• Budget analysis

S
Featured
Shea Watson

Married on 10/13/2018

Attentive and always working on something!

Lissia was not only on time, but early and already taking care of things! We used only the day of coordinator services but she attended the rehearsal and interfaced with vendors and the officiant ... Read more beforehand. Everywhere I turned, she was there taking care of something and at one point my best man came up to me and said "dude the coordinator is busting her a**" She was a great addition to our wedding and felt like one of the crew!!

M
Marisa Supanich

Married on 08/04/2019

Must Have Wedding Coordinator!

A couple of months before my wedding, I was starting to feel really stressed about coordinating the events of the wedding and the ceremony all by myself. It was at this point that I went on ... Read more WeddingWire and decided to find a day of coordinator. And let me tell you- Lissia was a godsend. I can't imagine my wedding going as well as it had, had I not hired It's the Little Things. She was with my husband and I the entire time throughout the wedding. She took care of killing a tick that had crawled into the tulle of my wedding dress, got the bartenders to get into shape and get ready for the wedding (when they were very behind), helped pack all the decorations at the end of the night, and managed some "extra" family members. After the wedding, everyone was so impressed with how hard she worked. It did not go unnoticed. So really. If you are looking for someone to help with your wedding- look no further. She was amazing and I am so thankful I found her!

J
Jamie Pascley

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing experience

Lissia was absolutely amazing to work with! She was extremely professional and made our wedding day beyond perfect. She really exceeded our expectations! Highly recommend her business! Read more Lissia was absolutely amazing to work with! She was extremely professional and made our wedding day beyond perfect. She really exceeded our expectations! Highly recommend her business!!