It's Your Party! Events and Weddings

Abbeville, SC · View map · Visit website

About It's Your Party! Events and Weddings

It’s Your Party! Events and Weddings is a wedding planning company based in Abbeville, South Carolina. With more than 12 years of experience, It's Your Party takes pride in its quality service, competitive prices, and intense enthusiasm for organization and preparation for weddings throughout the Upstate and Piedmont areas of South Carolina, as well as regions of Georgia and North Carolina. They have created valuable connections with couples and industry leaders, taking care of all the details so that you get the best possible experience without the stress.

It’s Your Party! Events and Weddings will create a celebration that is everything you envisioned, taking care of all the tedious aspects so that you can concentrate on the important stuff. They work with the best vendors and venues in the area, ensuring an extraordinary perfectly planned event. They offer a month-of package for couples who only want assistance in finalizing the details, a partial planning package for those who need help with hands-on planning and a total package that comes with complete planning from start to finish. Services include:

• Vendor and venue referrals

T
Featured
Teresa

Married on 09/09/2017

Thanks to these ladies for all they did! Many thanks for all the work and adjustment you made on the wedding day. Being an intermediator between my 28 year old daughter and myself saved my intrusion ... Read more and hopefully our relationship. I also was grateful someone near the wedding venues who knew the area resources could guide us to the services we needed to locate. The last day was hard for me because of lack of communication (not Jane's or Bec's) about minute issues they were gracious tried to fix. The church was beautiful, the bouquet's exquisite and the reception site could have been grander on the mantel, tables and walls. I wish the florist could have brought the arrangements from the church to the reception site so the decor could have been more expansive. Thanks for the hard work you did. I will recommend you to others in the area. I feel you all definitely earned your fee!

T
Tamara

Married on 04/29/2017

If it weren't for Ms. Jane and Ms. Beck I would've been lost. I had done a lot of the initial planning myself and then things started happening and I started falling apart. These ladies are the ... Read more absolute best. They were very patient, very kind....and with all the words in the dictionary, I still don't think I'd be able to describe how absolutely amazing they are at what they do. The years of experience definitely shows! There was never a moment I felt doubt or uneasy. Everything was perfect on my big day...even with the little hiccups that are blindness to happen. I can't thank It's Your Party! Evens & Weddings for everything they've done for me! Do I recommend them? YES I DO! Would I ever use them again for a big function? IN A HEARTBEAT!! I love these ladies!! Thank you both so much, for everything!!

M
Mandy

Married on 03/18/2017

Jane and Beck make magic. Our wedding was perfect. Jane makes sure to think of everything. Additionally, they are wonderful with coming up with ideas to make things special while still maintaining ... Read more your budget. As a bride, it was very important to me to have the day go smoothly with no stress, and that's exactly what Jane and Beck made happen for me. I didn't have to answer one question or lift a single finger. I was able to enjoy the day and be in the moment the entire time. I would highly recommend their services.