Iuliana Photography

South Lake Tahoe, Nevada · View map · Visit website

About Iuliana Photography

Iuliana Photography is a wedding and events photography company based in Sacramento, California. Specializing in showcasing emotions of clients through photographs, Iuliana Photography brings endless passion and high-quality work to the wedding photography industry. Through a natural and traditional approach, Iuliana helps to create memories that will last a lifetime.

Experience
Iuliana has been taking photos since high school where she attended an art academy. With inspiration from her family, she found passion for the art of photography and began her professional career shortly after.

Iuliana Photography produces engagement photo sessions and multiple location wedding photos. This photography vendor also provides wedding portraits and the option to include a second shooter or additional hours. Services offered include:

• High-resolution photos

S
Featured
Svetlana

Married on 05/27/2018

I have always been very picky when it comes to photographers and photos. Especially when it comes to my wedding. I was searching for over 4 months for a photographer that fit all my criteria. It was ... Read more very hard to find the perfect photographer because, while their outdoor photos where all good, as soon as I asked for indoor photos to see what the reception might look like, they all were bad. When I stumbled on Julia’s portfolio, I knew she was the photographer whom I could trust with my wedding. We spent a lot of time on the phone and messaging back and forth. Julia went the extra mile to get to know me and figure out my likes and dislikes and what my taste was. It was always easy and fun to work with her. She is a true professional when it comes to photography. She knows what she is doing and handles the camera expertly. She has an artistic view, so she can make any simple composition look amazing. Julia came to the wedding with a second photographer that was included in the cost. This allowed her to focus on us, the bride and groom, while her partner captured other guest at the cocktail hour. I was thrilled to discover every moment of the wedding was captured. At my reception, there was very dim light and up lighting along the perimeter, making very hard conditions for even the expert photographer. Yet, Julia was able to handle everything with ease and provide some outstanding photographs. Many of her photographs came out looking like masterpieces. Another point that impressed me was her turn around time. While talking to other photographers, the average time to get wedding photos was about 2-3 months! Yet Julia got me samples within a week and after 3 weeks I was sorting through hundreds of beautiful photographs of my wedding. Julia’s flexibility, skill, knowledge and dedication makes her one of the best photographers I ever worked with. I will use her services next time I want an event captured. I cannot thank her enough.

I
Isabella Wilson

Married on 01/09/2019

Wonderful experience

She’s easy to talk to and flexible with work schedules. I had a really wonderful time, and so did my boyfriend! She’s professional, her photos are beautiful, and she’s fun to work with! I didn’t feel ... Read more pressured or unnatural in my photos and we got to have our beautiful scenery too. I definitely recommend to anybody in the area!

Emily
Emily Lee

Married on 11/10/2018

Wonderful Photographer!!!

Iuliana is an amazing photographer! She really knows how to bring life to photos and guides you on what to do to get the best results. I was concerned about our venue being so tight and with a large ... Read more amount of guests, but she was able to pull it off and produce such lovely photos from the party. We couldn’t be happier with the outcome of all the photographs from our wedding day. She made that day look like a fairytale and exceeded my expectations! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!