IVASH studio

Manhattan, NY · View map · Visit website

About IVASH studio

IVASH studio is an award-winning wedding photography and videography company based in Manhattan, New York, and serving best celebrity, and other luxury weddings worldwide.

The head of this company is Volodymyr IVASH - award winning photographer.

Their goal of a studio is to capture all emotions of your wedding day, into breathtaking compositions in art and editorial style. They also using traditional and photojournalistic style to capture the best moments and true emotions.

Full wedding stories here - http://ivashstudio.com/blog Their most popular package includes a boudoir shoot, a second shooter and digital files of your images on your personal online gallery. Feel free to contact them with your special event on ivashv@gmail.com

18 Reviews for IVASH studio

18 IVASH studio Reviews

A
Apexa

Married on 05/11/2019

The absolute best! Ivash is so passionate about photography and he's so creative! When I saw my pictures I was blown away! Read more the absolute best!! Ivash is so passionate about photography and he's so creative! When I saw my pictures I was blown away!!

B
Bd Bd

Married on 04/20/2019

Beautiful vision

Volodymyr is by far the most creative and artistic photographer we have encountered. He went above and beyond to give us absolutely beautiful and unique photos from our wedding day. It was a pleasure ... Read more to watch him work his magic! And, we got our photos back so much earlier than expected which was such a treat!

J
Jessica Miller

Married on 04/06/2019

Just amazing!

I am so happy I discovered Ivash and had the honor of using him as my wedding photographer! I can’t put into words how happy I am with my pictures! I absolutely love every single one. His work is so ... Read more beautiful & unique. I was blown away by the quality of my wedding photos. He is able to capture the beauty of all moments... even the crazy party pictures were BEAUTIFUL!!!!! His creative eye is unmatched and it shows in his work. He’s not your average wedding photographer.. he’s special! Thank you Ivash for everything. You were super easy to work with, communication was a breeze, and you made everyone comfortable! We were grateful to have you! I can’t wait to use you again.