Makeup by Ivett

Manassas, VA · View map · Visit website

About Makeup by Ivett

Ivett and her Talented Professional team specialize in makeup and hair for Weddings, Special occasions, Photoshoots, Commercial works in Virginia - Maryland - Washington DC. -Worldwide

Choose our Beauty Services for your special day to get pampered, feel confident, stunning and fabulous!
We work with all skin types and skin color. We provide you the best Quality Services - We carefully pick our products and tools to make sure your Makeup and Hair will last all Day! Ready to reserve your date? CONTACT NOW!

Makeup by Ivett offers on-site hair and makeup services to Brides and Bridal party groups of up to 20 people. Ivett specializes in makeup and loves to create individualized looks that highlight each client’s unique features and beauty. She can create a look of any style, from glamorous makeup to natural bridal beauty, and will coordinate with your personal taste and style in order to create a timeless look of beauty.
She offers hair and makeup packages in order to allow clients to select the beauty services that they desire for their wedding day, including day-of services such as formal up-dos, false lashes, and hair extensions.
She also offers trial hair and makeup sessions in order to ensure that your bridal look fulfills your wedding vision and exceeds your expectations. Other hair and makeup services include:

• Blowouts

Featured
Ana

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing to work with

Ivett might be the nicest person I have ever met. She was so fun to talk to and brought such positive energy, making everyone feel beautiful! I don't wear a lot of makeup normally and Ivett was so ... Read more good at walking me through a natural glam look that I loved. She had so much attention to detail and was able to help me through my indecisiveness. My makeup lasted flawlessly all day.

N
Nadia Ahmed

Married on 06/22/2019

Evet are amazing

I had an amazing experience with Evet , she is sweet and professional, my makeup look gorgeous and flawless in my wedding day I would never be happier. Thank you so much for making me so happy in my ... Read more wedding day❤️

M
Melody

Married on 06/14/2019

I looked so beautiful on my Wedding day!

I got married on 6/14/19. My makeup artist is Ivett. She is very professional and easy to work with. She made me look so beautiful on my Wedding day. May makeup was perfect, not too light or heavy. ... Read more She listened to all the details and what I prefer for my makeup and she exceeded my expectations. She is very kind and nice! Ivett is a go to person for your makeup and will definitely make you beautiful. She also did the makeup of my mom and my mother-in-law. They looked so beautiful that day! Thanks again Ivett for your wonderful excellent service! 💕