Ivory and Beau Bridal Boutique

Savannah, GA · View map

About Ivory and Beau Bridal Boutique

Savannah's only one stop wedding shop! Ivory & Beau not only offers unique and beautiful bridal gowns, but also specializes in wedding planning and florals. We have recently moved into our new space! Our new location can be found at 2111 Price St. Savannah, GA 31401.

In our relaxed bridal boutique we carry gowns in all shapes, sizes, and styles! Our samples are sized 10-24! All of our gowns are priced between $1000-$3500, allowing every bride to find her dream dress at her dream budget. We believe dress shopping should be fun and offer a one of a kind experience that you will never forget.

Dress Designers:

-Maggie Sottero (Maggie Sottero, Sottero & Midgley, Rebecca Ingram)

-Made With Love

-L'amour by Calla Blanche

-Kate McDonald

_________________________________________________________________________________

We are also a full service wedding planning company offering several wedding planning packages:

-Full Planning & Design

-Wedding Day Management & Design

-Wedding Day Management

We also have an in house floral studio right here at our boutique! We do all of our own wedding florals in house and create your custom package based off of your budget and vision!

56 Reviews for Ivory and Beau Bridal Boutique

56 Ivory and Beau Bridal Boutique Reviews

Lindsey
Lindsey Enright

Getting married on 12/07/2019

Amazing experience

I had the best experience shopping for a dress at Ivory and Beau! It was the first place I went to try on dresses. Michelle made the experience so comfortable. She was so patient with me as I tried on ... Read more a TON of dresses. She encouraged me to try on all different types of dresses, besides the dress I thought I wanted. Nicole (the owner) made saying YAS so special as she encouraged me to try a veil, which brought the whole dress together, and everyone cheered me on as I rang the bell! They made saying YAS to the dress so special and I could not imagine having this experience at any other place. I ended up with the dress of my dreams thanks to them!!

K
Kelly

Getting married on 10/20/2019

I had the most incredible experience at Ivory and Beau! On the day I visited Ivory and Beau, I had one other bridal appointment. I knew I had found my dress, but I wanted to go to the other ... Read more appointment I had just to ease my mind. Amanda was extremely understanding and told me that I should go to my other appointment to make sure I had no doubts. To put it nicely, the other bridal store I visited that day paled in comparison to Ivory and Beau. The selection of dresses and the service I received at Ivory and Beau made me feel special. I did not feel pushed to choose a gown like I did at the other bridal store, and most importantly, I felt comfortable at Ivory and Beau. Amanda helped me find the most incredible gown! They also offered to come to my first fitting with me! I cannot boast enough about how incredible this store and their employees are. You will not regret making an appointment with them!

Jessica
Jessica

Getting married on 10/12/2019

$1,900 Wedding Dress for $995 - Flexible on price

I found the wedding gown I wanted at a local bridal boutique but the price was about $1,000 over our budget. I looked online and found the dress in my size at this shop and sent an email asking if ... Read more they were on the listed price of $1,500. I re received a quick response telling me to make an offer which I did of $995 & they promptly responded with an agreement. Now I have my dream dress and stayed within my budget.