Ivory & Birch Bridal

Huntsville, AL · View map · Visit website

About Ivory & Birch Bridal

Ivory & Birch Bridal is a wedding dress and bridal boutique located in Huntsville, Alabama. When you arrive, you won’t head straight to the dress racks; they start their process by learning about you and your personal style. The team strives to make your wedding dress shopping experience delightful and fun. They carry dresses from designers like Hayley Paige, Lea Ann Belter, Matthew Christopher, and many more. They would be honored to help make you feel amazing on your wedding day and aim to make your dreams a reality.

Ivory & Birch Bridal is by appointment only in order to focus completely on you and ensure that the day is special. They receive new inventory four times a year and have a turnaround time of six-to-eight months for their bridal gowns. Not only do they offer stunning bridal gowns, they also have gorgeous bridesmaid dresses. Ivory & Birch offers its clients full customization, sample sales, and trunk shows. Along with dresses, they provide the following items for your wedding day:

• Bridal belts

F
Franny Holt

Getting married on 04/06/2024

Best Shopping Experience

Tori and Kiwi helped me find the perfect wedding dress! Tori took the pictures I had from Pinterest & my wedding vision and helped me find my dream dress. Her attention to detail, awareness of ... Read more budget, and warm spirit make Ivory & Birch the best bridal shop. I feel so lucky to be an I&B bride!

Jennifer
Jennifer Quintero

Getting married on 11/07/2020

Loved my visit

I had a great time! Loved the staff and dresses. Read more I had a great time! Loved the staff and dresses.

A
Amy Willige

Getting married on 10/24/2020

Best Bridal Shop in Huntsville

I found my DREAM dress at Ivory & Birch! Tori was so sweet and super helpful. When I told her my wedding theme. She immediately knew what dress to pull. It was the perfect dress and is all I could ... Read more ever ask for. I got everything I could have wanted out of this experience.