Ivory Grace Events

Bowling Green, Kentucky · View map

About Ivory Grace Events

Ivory Grace Events is an event consulting company based in Bowling Green, Kentucky. With a mission of advocating for you and your needs, the company works to ensure you have the information and resources you need to bring your vision to life for your special day. The event consultant will supervise the last-minute details so you don’t have to worry about them as you celebrate this special moment in your life. The company will work within your budget to make your event a success.

Ivory Grace Events provides information on reliable vendors to minimize stress and put you at ease throughout the wedding planning process. In addition, the company offers the following services:

• Consultation and concept

61 Ivory Grace Events Reviews

Breona
Breona

Getting married on 10/10/2020

There will never be enough kind words to describe Angela Miller.

I have worked with Ivory Grace Events for the past 3 years and it has been nothing short of remarkable. Angela, is an incredible teacher. She is creative with her work and so poise. She puts her heart ... Read more into her work to ensure that the couple will have the most perfect day that THEY envisioned. I, without a doubt would trust her with one of the most important days of my life. She cares for each family that she meets and puts numerous hours into making them feel prepared for this big day. She ALWAYS keeps her calm and is so professional on and off the job. She always has a solution for every problem before you ever have time to panic. Angela is truly inspiring. She is an incredible person and planner. I love working with Angela Miller and am so proud to be apart of the Ivory Grace team.

C
Carola

Married on 09/01/2018

I worked alongside Ivory Grace Events for an entire year for my daughter’s wedding. I can positively say I COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT ANGELA’S AND IGE’S Help! The help and support I received ... Read more throughout the year was beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend IGE to everyone who is planning a wedding and needs help. I’m very pleased.

B
Brooke

Married on 09/01/2018

I am the Catering Sales Manager at the Galt House Hotel in Louisville, Kentucky, and I specialize in weddings and social events. I had the pleasure to work with Angela and her team on a 3-day Indian ... Read more wedding that was BEAUTIFUL. Angela made my job incredibly easy (and the bride and groom's) by having everything lined out perfectly for our convenience. I work with tons of wedding/event planners for events that range from 300-1000+, and after my experience with Angela, Ivory Grace would be the business I hire to plan my event.