IWE Weddings & Events

Kingston, JM · View map

About IWE Weddings & Events

IWE Weddings & Events is an exceptional wedding planning service based in Kingston, Jamaica. This company offers you a ton of packages and special services to help you plan and achieve the wedding of your dreams. Between the IWE team’s extensive research skills, punctual booking and thoroughly organized scheduling and coordination abilities - all of your wedding day needs will be fully met. When the time rolls around for your special celebration of love, all you’ll need to do is show up, sit back, relax, and enjoy your big day surrounded by loved ones. This team also offer couples a Get-away wedding package for couples looking to book honeymoons following their beautiful wedding.

IWE Weddings & Events offers couples a ton of helpful services in order to provide an all-encompassing wedding planning experience. Some of their services include:

• Rehearsal dinner planning

S
Shenna S Fowler

Married on 03/23/2019

Amazing job

I we did amazing job on my wedding they give me the time and value what I need iwe pull off my Wedding less than three weeks I truly appreciate them. Iwe took the time out listen too my ideas put it ... Read more it too reality I recommend them

IWE Weddings & Events FAQ