J & A Makeup Artistry

Fort Myers, FL · View map

About J & A Makeup Artistry

Janea and her team of experienced artists love make up and making women feel beautiful about themselves. Make up is fueled by their passion to make those feelings last when you look back on your pictures 10 to 40 years from now. Each women is unique and needs to feel their best on their big day. They listen to what you want and enjoy creating the best look and feeling for the big day. Also offered are trial runs and recommend having it done on a night you are going out or even to try on your dress at the shop. Please contact us so we can make your day all about you!

Janea & Artists

47 Reviews for J & A Makeup Artistry

47 J & A Makeup Artistry Reviews

B
Brandi

Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect December Wedding

Janea and Chelsea did an amazing job on my wedding day. I couldn't of asked for a better make up artist/ hair stylist team. My bridal party and I absolutely loved our hair and makeup. Read more Janea and Chelsea did an amazing job on my wedding day. I couldn't of asked for a better make up artist/ hair stylist team. My bridal party and I absolutely loved our hair and makeup.

E
Elizabeth

Married on 01/13/2017

Janea was FABULOUS! Just like any wedding we had Hiccups and on the morning of I was stressed and wondering if we could get it all done in time. Once Janea sat me down, she had music playing and such ... Read more a great person to talk to, I felt all my stress going away and enjoyed my princess treatment. When she was done I looked even more amazing then I expected. My make up was flawless! And it lasted through the wedding service, photos, dinner, and three hours of dancing! Janea delivered more than a flawless look, she gave flawless service.

K
Katie

Married on 01/07/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Janea and her team! It felt like we had been friends forever at my consultation and the morning of the wedding she and her team felt like just a part of our ... Read more crew! They were quick and accommodating and made us all feel super comfortable. Janea took a girl who doesn't wear much make-up and made me feel like a princess! I would not only recommend her, but might look for reasons to get makeup done just to hang out with her again!