J’adore Les Mariages

Ward of Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago · View map

About J’adore Les Mariages

J'adore Stationery Design (I Love Weddings) is a premium upscale wedding boutique catering to all your wedding needs. Invitations is just the tip of the ice burg. We specialize in unique and creative items to make your event stand out. Wedding tokens, Bridal party gifts is just to name a few.

Looking for truly unique wedding invitations that screams YOU? Then Jadore is definitely the right place for you. We truly enjoy working with our clients to create memories that will last you a lifetime. We believe that everyone deserves their happily ever after and that is what we truly desire to create for our clients.

Book a online or face to face consultation with us to discuss your wedding and how Jadore can truly help in making this moment in your life truly Magnifique!

10 Reviews for J’adore Les Mariages

10 J’adore Les Mariages Reviews

Saché
Saché

Getting married on 12/15/2019

J’adore Les Mariages

It was an absolute please working with the team at J’adore. We got exactly what we asked for regarding our wedding invitations and our cake stand. Read more It was an absolute please working with the team at J’adore. We got exactly what we asked for regarding our wedding invitations and our cake stand.

V
Verneil Davidson

Getting married on 06/29/2019

Everything was on point, exceptional customer service along with speedy response time.

These is a wide variety to choose from, based on your budget Andrea would narrow dont the options, but yet very specific to the customers liking, everything was perfect. Read more These is a wide variety to choose from, based on your budget Andrea would narrow dont the options, but yet very specific to the customers liking, everything was perfect.

L
Lateefah Jemmott

Married on 04/27/2019

The service was excellent.

The J'adore team were very responsive to my messages. They're very professional and I'm completely satisfied with the service that was given. I'll definitely recommend this business. Read more The J'adore team were very responsive to my messages. They're very professional and I'm completely satisfied with the service that was given. I'll definitely recommend this business.